“good, not great, some unique rolls, kind of pricey for Fresno”
Review of I Love Sushi

I Love Sushi
Ranked #15 of 274 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

this is our go to sushi place locally, and they have some really nice rolls, but as with any fish restaurant that is 100+ miles from the coast, the fish isn't ever going to be fully fresh. Also, for being in Fresno, I think the prices are a tad too high. the wife and I rarely get out of there for less then $55-60 and that's usually with just one beer. I'd like to see that more like $45-$50 for 2 people, 3-4 rolls, some edamame and a beer. Still, that's where we eat sushi about once a month and we enjoy it

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We've been there a few times and have never been disappointed. The service is fast and friendly. The sushi rolls are large and well made and the eel sauce and spicy mayo are excellent. We'll definitely be going back!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

On a hot Monday night, the idea of sushi is a good one. Spoiler alert -- I'm vegetarian, so I don't eat cooked or raw fish but I love Sushi! What was nice about this place was the special section for vegetarians. Got a bit carried away (we were hungry) so we ordered 2 each of all five veggie options, plus a double order of inari (for dessert!). We put more than half of the food in our hotel fridge, took it out this morning and had some for breakfast, after it had warmed up! You can't do that with raw or cooked fish! This is great find, especially if you're stranded like we are, waiting for our car to be repaired so we can continue our trip!
Service was a little bit slow, they were very busy. And the prices were about what you'd expect from a good sushi restaurant, which this is. A young girl was celebrating her birthday, the waitresses kindly warned me that I was sitting next to the speaker and that the noise would be loud--she did not exaggerate. The couple in the booth next to us had brought their 3-year-old with them. He screamed, threw things, and banged against the booth. It was 10 p.m. The brat needed to be in bed or at home with a babysitter! Otherwise it would have been a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I enjoyed my sushi but my co worker was very disappointed with hers so it's a toss up but worth trying because it has a cool atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

A little pricey for what you get, But You Do Get Fresh Good Sushi.. Kind Of Surprised You Don't Order From The Sushi Chef...Even At The Bar. You Can Only Order From The Waitress.