“NOT good!!!, im sorry but its the truth”

Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Colton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Took my family to pinnacle peak and ordered a steak and one of the sides were beans which were not good and u could tell they were canned, n the salad was in a old scratch up bowl. I asked for my steak well done and the waiter said check it bc they had trouble cooking it, the steak was still raw n bloody but burnrd from outside. Then my kids ice cream came in a carton container. Not worth for 120 dlls

Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband and I finally came to Pinnacle Peak after being told how great this place was. Wrong! The restaurant itself looks homey and inviting but that's where it ends. Our server didn't seem to enthused to be of service. They start you off with bread that looks like sandwich bread and some pinto beans that could use work. I was hoping for a "chili" type since it was a cold day but we got beans in water. I had a french dip that I figured would be fantastic, considering this is a steakhouse, it was so fatty and bland. The au jus however was delicious. My husband got screwed. He ordered a sirloin and on the menu it offered a side of baked potato or corn. His steak came out by itself with a side of very mustardy potato salad and his baked potato was served on a separate plate. Nothing came out as a complete meal. When we received our bill we noticed that our server charged us the baked potato on its own, even though the menu has it included with the steak. We brought it up to our server and she said that yes it is charged separately and had he ordered the special it would have came with it. That was major [--]! We left her ZERO since she tipped herself with that baked potato charge. Unbelievable.I am surprised I wasn't charged for my straw. I will defintely be driving past this restaurant next time I crave a steak.

1  Thank Cris514
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The steaks are not consistently good, I ordered a medium trail boss and it came very dry and tasteless we have to send it back, we were seated on a corner and we had to move because of the unpleasant smell in that section, unfortunately the chairs were so dirty it's grabbing our clothes when we move around. I would like to see the rating displayed.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

We have been going here for many years. The steaks are very tender and the flavor is wonderful. They serve your steak with salad, beans, bread and you can order a potato on the side. You can actually watch them bbq your steak through a window which is fun for the kids. This place is very kid friendly.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

...and so far, all had met our expectations. Although it has been awhile since we were 'down that direction', we do recall that it used to be a casual fun place to get a pretty steak. Unfortunately, after reading some of the latest reviews by others, it appears that the quality and service may have dwindled somewhat?

It appears that they will still place your necktie through their ‘execution by scissors’ ceremony as you walk into their establishment. Words to the wise, if you value your necktie, then leave it inside your vehicle especially if it’s an expensive one - the tie, not the vehicle…heh…heh.

Service, friendliness of the accommodating staff, and the quality of the food had always been good. The steaks were large, of good quality, and had always been cooked as we had requested. Although I'm personally never too concerned about the price of a meal (just as long as it is satisfying and pleasing to the senses), I would say that one does receive what one expects at this restaurant.

The quality (amount, taste, and presentation) of the food had always been fine and the service had always been accommodating, as I've never heard any of my dinner guests ever complain about anything here. I will add, however, that their beans could use some work. As a matter of fact, they could take a lesson from Bush Brothers & Company the maker’s of Bush’s Grilln’ Beans.

2  Thank ScreenStar