All reviewsfront deskchoice propertieswalk in closetdecent breakfastclean roomslarge roomyogurtone night staygreat roomwould definitely stay here againfreewaycleanlinessredlandsremodelingchannelshousekeeping
Reviewed 24 August 2012

After looking online for a hotel for an event in the area of Colton I came across Comfort Inn. Right away I was attracted by the low room rates, cleanliness from photos online and especially by it being a 100% Smoke-Free hotel since I have allergies from smoke and because I am a Non-Smoker! During my stay at the hotel I took note that all rooms were booked due to a large event that happened to draw in young adults in which I didn't mind. After my stay I was quite pleased until I got home and checked my credit card account online and noticed I was overcharged. I immediately contacted the hotel knowing that this has to be a mistake/error. I spoke with an employee named Andy who claimed to be a manager and was told "oh yes what room did you stay in? Yeah I seen your room and your room smelled like smoke". what??? I knew there had to been a mistake since (1) - I don't smoke (2) - if I did why would I choose a smoke-free hotel to stay at?? Andy insisted there was no mistake and gave the run around with no help at all.
This situation was so upsetting and the so-called manager did not want to resolve this matter i have taken this to my credit card to dispute this bogus charge.
After looking online at Comfort Inn reviews, I have seen that I am not the only guest who have been SCAMMED by being falsely accused of smoking in their rooms and being charge $150 - $250. I understand the economy is not at it's best, but playing such a SCAM on your guests is wrong! What a way to stay in business.
To all those who plan to stay at a Comfort Inn on your next trip, you might want to do your research online and let the reviews speak for themselves. I regret not doing so!

• Stayed: August 2012
9  Thank Barbiejustine
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We loved this hotel. Staff was helpful and very accommodating. The room was very clean. There are many restaurants in the area that are a short drive away. Breakfast had a variety of items. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey and sharing your great experience with other potential guests.we have a wonderful staff, which love our loyal guests, and will go above and beyond to insure they enjoy their stay. We hope to see you again, when your back in San Bernardino.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We were on our way home from Sacramento to Phoenix and needed a place off the freeway to crash for a few hours. Didn't even google this place, just drove off the freeway. What a wonderful suprise! This place was awesome. Brand new, huge rooms! I slept better that night than I did the entire week. Staff was great too. Pool looked great. Only bad - the neighborhood looked a little seedy. Wouldn't want to spend any amount time here - but this was definately the place to crash for the night. Great hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We know a good night's sleep is a top priority for our guests.How wonderful to know that we provided you with such comfortable accommodations, friendly service, and strong value as we feel these are some of the most important things a hotel has to offer. We do hope to have won you over and that you will choose us any time you visit San bernardino area. We appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2012

This looks to be a new place with nice, clean rooms and is off the highway enough to be pretty quite. The staff was friendly and helpful which always makes a stay much nicer. The area around the hotel is pretty run down but we had no problems and did not hear any other issues voiced by other guests.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion with us. We are proud of our staff and their efforts to go the extra mile in serving our guests. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We enjoyed the hotel and the room was nicely furnished, but the location right off the highway and surrounded by gritty light industrial businesses did not feel safe. The breakfast was good and the staff were all very nice and helpful. There is only one place to eat within walking distance. A supermarket is a short drive away and there are a few more restaurants near the store. The facilities were all kept up well and the hotel was fine for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Greetings, and thank for writing about your experience on TripAdvisor. We were so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. At the Comfort Inn & Suites in Colton , we aspire to meet the high expectations travelers have come to expect. We're glad to know we met that goal. If you're ever in the Colton area again for business or leisure,... we would love to have you back.