All reviewsfront deskchoice propertieswalk in closetdecent breakfastclean roomslarge roomyogurtone night staygreat roomwould definitely stay here againfreewaycleanlinessredlandsremodelingchannelshousekeeping
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Tricky to find, the road was not on our Sat-nav but once there it was an exceedingly favourable experience, Large comfortable, clean room with all the usual facilities expected in an american hotel, excellent breakfast

Only downside it is on an industrial estate, not that it is obvious at the hotel. It appeared to be a safe neighbourhood.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey and sharing your great experience with other potential guests. Our staff appreciates when they are recognized for their outstanding work. We hope to see you again

Reviewed 23 September 2012

We loved this hotel. The room was very clean and it met our expectations. Breakfast was very good and lots of food available. Price was terrific and I think it is a hidden gem. It was close to a grocery store so we bought microwave dinners and used the in room microwave.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool were quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CDL2011

We truly appreciate the business you have given us, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Colton. Thank you

Reviewed 24 August 2012

After looking online for a hotel for an event in the area of Colton I came across Comfort Inn. Right away I was attracted by the low room rates, cleanliness from photos online and especially by it being a 100% Smoke-Free hotel since I have allergies from smoke and because I am a Non-Smoker! During my stay at the hotel I took note that all rooms were booked due to a large event that happened to draw in young adults in which I didn't mind. After my stay I was quite pleased until I got home and checked my credit card account online and noticed I was overcharged. I immediately contacted the hotel knowing that this has to be a mistake/error. I spoke with an employee named Andy who claimed to be a manager and was told "oh yes what room did you stay in? Yeah I seen your room and your room smelled like smoke". what??? I knew there had to been a mistake since (1) - I don't smoke (2) - if I did why would I choose a smoke-free hotel to stay at?? Andy insisted there was no mistake and gave the run around with no help at all.
This situation was so upsetting and the so-called manager did not want to resolve this matter i have taken this to my credit card to dispute this bogus charge.
After looking online at Comfort Inn reviews, I have seen that I am not the only guest who have been SCAMMED by being falsely accused of smoking in their rooms and being charge $150 - $250. I understand the economy is not at it's best, but playing such a SCAM on your guests is wrong! What a way to stay in business.
To all those who plan to stay at a Comfort Inn on your next trip, you might want to do your research online and let the reviews speak for themselves. I regret not doing so!

• Stayed: August 2012
9  Thank Barbiejustine
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We loved this hotel. Staff was helpful and very accommodating. The room was very clean. There are many restaurants in the area that are a short drive away. Breakfast had a variety of items. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey and sharing your great experience with other potential guests.we have a wonderful staff, which love our loyal guests, and will go above and beyond to insure they enjoy their stay. We hope to see you again, when your back in San Bernardino.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We were on our way home from Sacramento to Phoenix and needed a place off the freeway to crash for a few hours. Didn't even google this place, just drove off the freeway. What a wonderful suprise! This place was awesome. Brand new, huge rooms! I slept better that night than I did the entire week. Staff was great too. Pool looked great. Only bad - the neighborhood looked a little seedy. Wouldn't want to spend any amount time here - but this was definately the place to crash for the night. Great hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We know a good night's sleep is a top priority for our guests.How wonderful to know that we provided you with such comfortable accommodations, friendly service, and strong value as we feel these are some of the most important things a hotel has to offer. We do hope to have won you over and that you will choose us any time you visit San bernardino area. We appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,