All reviews front desk decent breakfast clean rooms large room night stay would definitely stay here again freeway redlands remodeling housekeeping
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Very rude management.
There manage used foul language and threatened to remove me on multiple occasions of me staying here. Although, Nick never pursued the real reasons for the problem (like a good manager should or would) I've never experienced a stay at a hotel like the one here. Last year alone I cleared over 6 figures, and here I've been treated as a homeless or bum!! Very unprofessional in so many ways. I will follow up with his manager and upwards to the corporate office! !
Because of this man's actions I will use every Avenue I know to remove him..... he's become a dictator here...plus he closes the bathroom in the lobby and the computer and the weight room. Saying it's out of order....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank C v
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

We appreciate your feedback regarding the Staff service during your stay. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to hotel management so they may address this situation with Manegment team to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Very rude staff. The manage used foul language on multiple occasions of me staying here. I've never experienced a stay at a hotel like the one here. Very unprofessional in so many ways. The company I work for has an account with them, and it seem as though the management has something against them. In return the employees get treated with disrespect. Its not right in every aspect.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank disgrute
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

We appreciate your feedback regarding the service during your stay. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to hotel management so they may address this situation with team to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Aside from the interesting location, everything was fine with one exception. The room was clean, large, well appointed, and comfortable. The only exception was the towels. My bath mat was frayed and my wash cloth was stained and stiff. The wireless internet was excellent. The breakfast was typical Comfort Inn I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear

Kind Regards,

909.825.9100

Reviewed 26 September 2013

The motel is of the old style with multiple buildings and long hallways. The room had a smell to it.
That was a turn off. But what makes this motel unacceptable is the guy at the front desk. HIs name is "Andy" and I will never forget his rude and disrespectful manner.
We stayed here for four nights and on the first morning I went down to the breakfast area to get some oatmeal and orange juice for my wife. I always take breakfast back to the room for my wife, so she can enjoy her breakfast and watch the morning news. I have done this for over twenty years of traveling on business. No one had complained about it until this morning.
As I was going out of the breakfast area, I heard someone yelling "Hey! Hey! you can't take any food out of the breakfast area! " It was the man behind the front desk. I then asked him if I could take this to my wife and I will be back to eat in the breakfast area. He responded by continued yelling "No! No! no food out of the breakfast area!"
I have never been addressed like that on all of the years of travelling and that includes travel over seas. It was the rudest thing I have ever experienced. So I took the oatmeal and orange juice back in the room and put it down. And I never came back to the front until I checked out.
On the morning of check out, He (Andy) asked me "How was your stay?"
I told him that it was ok until he started yelling at me. He then started to argue with me about it!!!
I could not believe it was happening! It was just awful!!
I got my receipt and was out of there!!
I then drove to a Hampton inn in Highland Ca. and the service was excellent!!! And the price was just four dollars a night more than this dump.
Since this experience, I will never stay at a Choice Hotel again!
FYI
I have found that the Best Western Brand is a good replacement for the Choice Hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Jack H
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear Sir

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.But our hotels staff was just following the rules. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Although the staff was very pleasant, and my breakfast was pretty good with scrambles eggs and slices of ham, I would not return.

The interior of my room seems mostly clean although I was visited by ants. They probably came because the interior and exterior trash cans were overflowing with trash and condom wrappers. The hallways had a bad smell, probably from the trash.

The inside of the elevator was adorned with fingerprints and splatters of ????? all over the frame and walls.

As I walked outside to my car in the morning, I had trouble seeing across the street through the thick layer of smog, not fog.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Terri S
Andy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding Filth,Ants and trash on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our maintenance department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Colton.

Kind Regards,