“Could be better”

Comfort Inn & Suites Colton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Colton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
West Hollywood, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Until dealing with manager in morning its great, mostly bc no one will hassle you about what you do there. room was nice and me and bf were drinking as soon as we get there, I pretty much had nothing on the whole time and our room faced road and lots of apartments yet no one ever said anything even though blinds were wide open, lol, later on we had sex several times in front of it and went skinnydipping in spa 2 times the second we didn't even bother taking clothes or towels just walked totally nude from room to pool area, loved it

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ashlynn s
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 15 March 2014

909.825.9100
Stockton
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Worst experience ever. The manager named Nick blackmailed that he would tow my car. CR England pays for my hotel stay and I have the right to park my car in there parking lot but this guy tried to get brave with me and told me his hotel is not a parking garage. I decided not to argue with this manager since I wasn't paying for the hotel or else the outcome would have been different. The hotel staff is not very friendly as well as him.

Will be contacting the owner regarding their behavior.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Edward04151980
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
We appreciate your feedback regarding the service during your stay. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to hotel management so they may address this situation with team to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered.
Fontana, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Very rude management.
There manage used foul language and threatened to remove me on multiple occasions of me staying here. Although, Nick never pursued the real reasons for the problem (like a good manager should or would) I've never experienced a stay at a hotel like the one here. Last year alone I cleared over 6 figures, and here I've been treated as a homeless or bum!! Very unprofessional in so many ways. I will follow up with his manager and upwards to the corporate office! !
Because of this man's actions I will use every Avenue I know to remove him..... he's become a dictator here...plus he closes the bathroom in the lobby and the computer and the weight room. Saying it's out of order....

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank C v
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
We appreciate your feedback regarding the Staff service during your stay. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to hotel management so they may address this situation with Manegment team to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered.
Colton, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Very rude staff. The manage used foul language on multiple occasions of me staying here. I've never experienced a stay at a hotel like the one here. Very unprofessional in so many ways. The company I work for has an account with them, and it seem as though the management has something against them. In return the employees get treated with disrespect. Its not right in every aspect.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank disgrute
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Aside from the interesting location, everything was fine with one exception. The room was clean, large, well appointed, and comfortable. The only exception was the towels. My bath mat was frayed and my wash cloth was stained and stiff. The wireless internet was excellent. The breakfast was typical Comfort Inn I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear

Kind Regards,

909.825.9100
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

The motel is of the old style with multiple buildings and long hallways. The room had a smell to it.
That was a turn off. But what makes this motel unacceptable is the guy at the front desk. HIs name is "Andy" and I will never forget his rude and disrespectful manner.
We stayed here for four nights and on the first morning I went down to the breakfast area to get some oatmeal and orange juice for my wife. I always take breakfast back to the room for my wife, so she can enjoy her breakfast and watch the morning news. I have done this for over twenty years of traveling on business. No one had complained about it until this morning.
As I was going out of the breakfast area, I heard someone yelling "Hey! Hey! you can't take any food out of the breakfast area! " It was the man behind the front desk. I then asked him if I could take this to my wife and I will be back to eat in the breakfast area. He responded by continued yelling "No! No! no food out of the breakfast area!"
I have never been addressed like that on all of the years of travelling and that includes travel over seas. It was the rudest thing I have ever experienced. So I took the oatmeal and orange juice back in the room and put it down. And I never came back to the front until I checked out.
On the morning of check out, He (Andy) asked me "How was your stay?"
I told him that it was ok until he started yelling at me. He then started to argue with me about it!!!
I could not believe it was happening! It was just awful!!
I got my receipt and was out of there!!
I then drove to a Hampton inn in Highland Ca. and the service was excellent!!! And the price was just four dollars a night more than this dump.
Since this experience, I will never stay at a Choice Hotel again!
FYI
I have found that the Best Western Brand is a good replacement for the Choice Hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Jack H
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Dear Sir

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.But our hotels staff was just following the rules. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Comfort Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colton
Best Western Plus Arrowhead Hotel
#3 of 32 in San Bernardino
Quality Inn San Bernardino
Quality Inn San Bernardino
#14 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Colton? Share your experiences!