“Bad customer service, Better to flee this place”

Comfort Inn & Suites Colton
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Colton
Reviewed 22 April 2014

While in process of reserving a room in this hotel I expressed the desire to check more information about this hotel in the internet. The attendant had already asked me my personal and credit information and said he just booked the reservation and I would face a non refundable $25 charge on my credit card if I did not want to complete the details of the reservation. They were adamant there was no chance for me to check anything else; "the transaction was done"". So I was still on the phone in my first conversation with them and I was already experiencing the money grabbing attitude of the people managing this hotel.

I felt this was Very Bad service towards the clients; they did not have a desire to serve the customer. They were interested in securing $25, not in customer satisfaction.

I can not trust these people. Better to lose some money than being their guest.
I cancelled my reservation and booked one at a better hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Anion G
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I am very sorry to hear that, but we do not have any policy if you dont reserve the room you get charge $25.00. I do not see any charge on your account aswell. If you have charge OR any question, than feel free to call me at Hotel phone number and ask for Andy Patel.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Until dealing with manager in morning its great, mostly bc no one will hassle you about what you do there. room was nice and me and bf were drinking as soon as we get there, I pretty much had nothing on the whole time and our room faced road and lots of apartments yet no one ever said anything even though blinds were wide open, lol, later on we had sex several times in front of it and went skinnydipping in spa 2 times the second we didn't even bother taking clothes or towels just walked totally nude from room to pool area, loved it

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ashlynn s
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Andy Patel
Comfort Inn & Suites
909.825.9100

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Worst experience ever. The manager named Nick blackmailed that he would tow my car. CR England pays for my hotel stay and I have the right to park my car in there parking lot but this guy tried to get brave with me and told me his hotel is not a parking garage. I decided not to argue with this manager since I wasn't paying for the hotel or else the outcome would have been different. The hotel staff is not very friendly as well as him.

Will be contacting the owner regarding their behavior.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Edward04151980
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

We appreciate your feedback regarding the service during your stay. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to hotel management so they may address this situation with team to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Very rude management.
There manage used foul language and threatened to remove me on multiple occasions of me staying here. Although, Nick never pursued the real reasons for the problem (like a good manager should or would) I've never experienced a stay at a hotel like the one here. Last year alone I cleared over 6 figures, and here I've been treated as a homeless or bum!! Very unprofessional in so many ways. I will follow up with his manager and upwards to the corporate office! !
Because of this man's actions I will use every Avenue I know to remove him..... he's become a dictator here...plus he closes the bathroom in the lobby and the computer and the weight room. Saying it's out of order....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank C v
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

We appreciate your feedback regarding the Staff service during your stay. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to hotel management so they may address this situation with Manegment team to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Very rude staff. The manage used foul language on multiple occasions of me staying here. I've never experienced a stay at a hotel like the one here. Very unprofessional in so many ways. The company I work for has an account with them, and it seem as though the management has something against them. In return the employees get treated with disrespect. Its not right in every aspect.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank disgrute
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Aside from the interesting location, everything was fine with one exception. The room was clean, large, well appointed, and comfortable. The only exception was the towels. My bath mat was frayed and my wash cloth was stained and stiff. The wireless internet was excellent. The breakfast was typical Comfort Inn I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear

Kind Regards,

Andy Patel
Comfort Inn & Suites
909.825.9100

Also consider these accommodations in or near Colton
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#4 of 33 in San Bernardino
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Colton? Share your experiences!