All reviewsfront deskchoice propertieswalk in closetdecent breakfastclean roomslarge roomyogurtone night staygreat roomwould definitely stay here againfreewaycleanlinessredlandsremodelingchannelshousekeeping
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We got kicked out and charged a $150 for smoking in the room when no one ever smoked in the room. Based on other reviews, they have done this before so it looks like this is a scam they frequently pull. For just a few dollars more you can stay at the Best Western which has nicer rooms and nicer staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank CDB19762014
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a fairly new hotel and is in great condition. The rooms are large and bright, and everything is like new, and the price is great. Staff are friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is very good. The only drawback is it's in a bit of a dingy area, but it is very safe.

Room Tip: The upgrade to a room with a refrigerator and microwave is not much, and worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I've always loved staying here especially in the two room jacuzzi suite. The rooms are comfortable, the complimentary breakfast is more than decent, and the staff is great. I recently left my laptop and some other belongings behind by mistake and even though it was several days before I could get back over to the hotel to retrieve my things, I found that everything had been safely stored and taken care of in my absence.

Room Tip: Try the two room jacuzzi suite if you have kids or other people staying with you. You get two separate rooms with connecting door.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christine F

Dear Guest

Reviewed 22 April 2014

While in process of reserving a room in this hotel I expressed the desire to check more information about this hotel in the internet. The attendant had already asked me my personal and credit information and said he just booked the reservation and I would face a non refundable $25 charge on my credit card if I did not want to complete the details of the reservation. They were adamant there was no chance for me to check anything else; "the transaction was done"". So I was still on the phone in my first conversation with them and I was already experiencing the money grabbing attitude of the people managing this hotel.

I felt this was Very Bad service towards the clients; they did not have a desire to serve the customer. They were interested in securing $25, not in customer satisfaction.

I can not trust these people. Better to lose some money than being their guest.
I cancelled my reservation and booked one at a better hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Anion G
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I am very sorry to hear that, but we do not have any policy if you dont reserve the room you get charge $25.00. I do not see any charge on your account aswell. If you have charge OR any question, than feel free to call me at Hotel phone number and ask for Andy Patel.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014