“Horrible service.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Inn & Suites Colton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Colton
“Horrible service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've been here for a few days now and yes my bed gets made and trash is taken out but not one had the carpets been vacuumed, table tops wiped off. Me and a friend in two separate rooms were just accused of smoking in the rooms. Yes, we both smoke but we're outside for every smoke. Claimed there were ashes in my trash can but there was no evidence, no smell. They did take a picture of ashes in a cup from his room. But ok why aren't there pictures from my room. They want to kick us out and have us fired from our job. When we were informed about this, the manager and full staff (minus house keepers) looked at us as liars and wouldn't even try to hear us plead our case. %100 unprofessional on so many levels. I don't recommend this hotel for to anybody. You try to treat them with respect and they treat you like yeah but with a smile.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank blackknight513
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 4 June 2014

909.825.9100

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lynnwood, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We got kicked out and charged a $150 for smoking in the room when no one ever smoked in the room. Based on other reviews, they have done this before so it looks like this is a scam they frequently pull. For just a few dollars more you can stay at the Best Western which has nicer rooms and nicer staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank CDB19762014

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a fairly new hotel and is in great condition. The rooms are large and bright, and everything is like new, and the price is great. Staff are friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is very good. The only drawback is it's in a bit of a dingy area, but it is very safe.

Room Tip: The upgrade to a room with a refrigerator and microwave is not much, and worth it.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Guest

Riverside, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I've always loved staying here especially in the two room jacuzzi suite. The rooms are comfortable, the complimentary breakfast is more than decent, and the staff is great. I recently left my laptop and some other belongings behind by mistake and even though it was several days before I could get back over to the hotel to retrieve my things, I found that everything had been safely stored and taken care of in my absence.

Room Tip: Try the two room jacuzzi suite if you have kids or other people staying with you. You get two separa...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Christine F
Dear Guest

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

While in process of reserving a room in this hotel I expressed the desire to check more information about this hotel in the internet. The attendant had already asked me my personal and credit information and said he just booked the reservation and I would face a non refundable $25 charge on my credit card if I did not want to complete the details of the reservation. They were adamant there was no chance for me to check anything else; "the transaction was done"". So I was still on the phone in my first conversation with them and I was already experiencing the money grabbing attitude of the people managing this hotel.

I felt this was Very Bad service towards the clients; they did not have a desire to serve the customer. They were interested in securing $25, not in customer satisfaction.

I can not trust these people. Better to lose some money than being their guest.
I cancelled my reservation and booked one at a better hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Anion G
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
I am very sorry to hear that, but we do not have any policy if you dont reserve the room you get charge $25.00. I do not see any charge on your account aswell. If you have charge OR any question, than feel free to call me at Hotel phone number and ask for Andy Patel.
West Hollywood, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Until dealing with manager in morning its great, mostly bc no one will hassle you about what you do there. room was nice and me and bf were drinking as soon as we get there, I pretty much had nothing on the whole time and our room faced road and lots of apartments yet no one ever said anything even though blinds were wide open, lol, later on we had sex several times in front of it and went skinnydipping in spa 2 times the second we didn't even bother taking clothes or towels just walked totally nude from room to pool area, loved it

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ashlynn s
Andy P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Colton, responded to this review, 15 March 2014

909.825.9100
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colton
Best Western Plus Arrowhead Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#3 of 32 in San Bernardino
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Colton? Share your experiences!