“Great hole in the wall!”
Review of Taco Joe's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Joe's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've been eating here for YEARS. Great hole in the wall with lots of choices. Some of the best Mexican food I've ever had. Over the years the portions have gotten smaller, but the quality and prices are always consistent. Introduced a friend to this place on Saturday and she enjoyed it as well. I will keep coming here for a long time to come. My favorites? Queen-size burrito and the shredded beef tacos.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

We have gone to Taco Joe's for years. It seems like the food is just not as good as it used to be but we still like it. We love the staff especially the waitresses.

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Told my out of state, vacationing sister I heard Taco Joes was great. So we went with my family of six. We got one small bowl of stale chips and small bowl of canned salsa. The prices were outrageous so i ordered a fairly reasonably priced plate of nachos. The refried beans were canned and horrible, soggy chips, and they nuked shredded cheese over the whole mess. I ate a third of it and could not stomach the rest of my $6 canned beans/stale chips nachos. My first soda was a glass full of ice and about four swallows of soda pop. Asked for a refill which was $1 so I said never mind. The chips were .50 cents per refill. Looked at what my family members ordered and their food looked just as terrible as mine did. The plates were so hot we could not start eating for awhile. The dishes, old chairs, plastic glasses etc looked dirty. I have no idea how this filthy dump stays in business. They need Gordon Ramsay quick.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I used to live by the one in Highland, and then coincidentally near the one in Colton. I love both, the food is great, and they always refill chips and drinks and never charge us extra. The portions are ridiculously filling (no complaint lol) and we always have a nice conversation with the waitress. I can't think of any complaints, but I don't get why people are complaining about the chips, it's just something to get you started, BEFORE you order your meal. Besides, it's complimentary, they don't have to do it. But besides the nitpickers, this place is great, and I always recommend it to friends!!

Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

Waitress dont spend time talking to customers especially ones that been going there for years only seems to wanna talk to her friends gotta ask for refills or they seem to ask after your done eating service has gone down hill very unhappy