“the most disgusting hotel I've ever been to. atrocious”
Review of Studio 6 Commerce

Studio 6 Commerce
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Commerce
“the most disgusting hotel I've ever been to. atrocious”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

this is the most unclean disturbing hotel I have ever been in not one item was cleaned it was disgusting one of the ships came up on the BET and there was blood all over the matress I'm disgusting and I felt unclean ever since we paid $70 for the nastiest thing that the grossest drug addicts shouldn't even be in

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank lz123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
oregon
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The people working At the front desk are so unprofessional!! They are very rude and have no customer service skills! We had asked for a blanket and the person said NO because the room is only for 2 people, even through we had checked in with 3 people! And they saw us!
They also did not want to give us extra towels.
PLEASE VIEW THESE PICTURES... The beds all had huge PEE stains on them and they reeked of pee and were so dirty!! The plugs had no covers! And they were right next to the bed! VERY UNSAFE. Please DO NOT STAY at this hotel!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Noeli65

Travellers are raving about these Commerce hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Wow...dont know where to start but my husband was rushing and did not want to go the extra three miles to motel 6. I paid more money here and motel 6 is plush compared to this one. I had one face towel no other towels at all, light bulb blown, shower head awful, refrigerator did not work and it was stinking. I can say it very spacious need upgrades badly, a cleaning inspecter and someone who can clean. Sooooooo trife.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank yolove2013
Carson, California
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I booked a suite on the 2nd floor through priceline. i dont know where to start, there is so much things wrong at this hotel. Bad customer service , dirty , non smoking rooms still smelled like smoke, condom wrappers in between the sofas, nothing works, crapy furniture, mold in bathrooms , prositutes and thugs hanging out in the hotel. You really dont feel safe there. The hotel is privately owed by a indian couple who live on the sight. They really dont know how to speak to people. i know its cheap, but seriously not worth the stay, i would of rather paid more money elsewhere.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Rick R
Modesto, California
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Were to start I dnt write a lot of reviews but this one took the prize in worst stay the fire alarm kept going off the sprinkler system turned on all of my family ran out with our lugage and all of the guest ran out also it kept turning on it was in december and the heater did not work so we called the hotel manager and he said he would fix it he walked in and said his exact words “I will be back let me go grab my tools" and he never returned me and my family had one of our coldest nights ever. Also my children and I took cold showers cause there was no hot water I would warn people to stay away from this hotel also extremely dirty

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank teb209
Juneau, Alaska, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

After booking this hotel for over a week on Expedia I became fearful after reading terrible after terrible review. Well We arrived late and were suprised to find an average hotel room. Nothing terrible nothing amazingly awesome. It was good enough for the low price I paid. No cockroaches, sand, or stains in my room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
San Diego, California
Reviewed 1 August 2013

was in desperate need of a cheap hotel as I only had a few hours before the sun came up and everything within my budget was sold out. I wasn't about to pay a ton of money for a 4 hour nap so I was initially relieved when I found this place. I should've parked in the ghetto and slept in the bed of my truck. It would've been a luxurious experience compared to what I endured. All of the photos by management are fake. I knew i had made a bad choice when I was handed my tv remote along with my room key. Outside, on the second floor was a lonely, plugged in microwave on a table. I was forced to purchase a double queen bed because the pregnant woman behind the bulletproof window told me the singles were sold out.. which I knew was a lie because shades were left drawn in vacant rooms. There was poop in the toilet, stains EVERYWHERE, rips in the furniture, dirt caked into the light fixtures and the beds had been slept in and not changed. The sheets were wrinkled and hair all over the pillows. There was even a pillow left over from a previous guest. It's right by the freeway and there's nothing but semi trucks on the road.. which isn't the hotels fault but why does whole room shake if I'm on the third floor? I had to wear shoes the entire time and felt dirtier after I took a shower. I got fully dressed and put in my ear plugs and tried to sleep in the less dirty bed. I've been to third world countries and had better amenities. Be warned!!!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Natalie G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Commerce
Quality Inn & Suites Montebello
#2 of 8 in Downey
Angels Motel
Angels Motel
#3 of 9 in Pico Rivera

Been to Studio 6 Commerce? Share your experiences!