“Updated Departure”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Commerce
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Instructions were clear for an extended stay and I was asked to move to another room with different rate. to move all our luggage was a task of its own. My family and I decided to go to different hotel instead.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Vincent T, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Fernando,

I’m sorry that we were unable to accommodate your request to extend your stay in the same room. In reviewing our hotel occupancy for that time period it looks like the room type you had, two double beds, was already committed to another family that had a reservation to stay with us. While we value your business and would have loved for you to stay with us another night, we were challenged with being sold out on that room type and fulfilling our promise to the arriving guest.

Kind Regards,

Tom Smalley

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Good location near freeway enabling access to all the tourist spots. Hotel is nice and clean. The rooms are standard but did not like the double beds which were too soft. Also our air conditioner sounded like an old Volkswagen beetle which I had turned off after the 2nd night and opened the window for air.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was my first time at this hotel. The welcome at check in was unpleasant! People at the counter didn't smile and greet guess well at all and listen to guess and put the right address on paperwork. Had to tell them to change my address. If you don't know how to spell ask, it does not hurt, it helps. Need to teach them how to look at guess and not at the computer when talking. Smile so I know this place is friendly. Cookies, Please teach the baker to bake! One under baked and the other one hard as a rock. Yes the clerk at the counter put the under baked cookie on top so you walk away thinking they are good. T.V. have something in the room to teach you how to use it!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Vincent T, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for the feedback on your visit to the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Commerce. It was disheartening to read that you did not enjoy your first visit here. I am sorry that we did not deliver friendly and accurate service. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our overall service.

Tom Smalley

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The staff was amazing! The hotel was very clean and If I ever asked or needed something the staff was on it! had my wedding here an I would recommend to anyone! So happy with everything! The food was great! My out of town guest loved the hotel! And pool was perfect! Its a great hotel to stay at and to hold an event!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

the hotel is really nice. we all love outside sitting areas, the pool area is nice too. my kids loved the fitness center. only thing is the reservaion center told me something and when got to the hotel it was different, so that made my vacation difficult.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here for conference nights in May and July 2014. You are given a delicius warm chocolate chip cookie upon registering. It is very accessible from I-5 and has a government rate which was within my County's limits. It was quiet, clean and lots of parking immediately accessible to the entrance. I enjoyed eating dinner at the hotel and there is an outdoor center courtyard as well as a large pool. I thought the accomodations were very comfortable and cost effective.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I had a great stay at the Double Tree by Hilton in Commerce, CA. I've stayed there several times and always consistent in quality and service. The breakfast buffet is always fresh and good. The rooms are nice and quite and air conditioner works well and quite. The location is good next to Citadel Outlets good for shopping and food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Angela C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Commerce
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - Commerce Casino
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey
Quality Inn & Suites Montebello
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
#1 of 3 in Bell Gardens

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce? Share your experiences!