“DoubleTree Hotel”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Commerce
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Clean and staff very friendly, they have a breakfast buffet and it was really good. You can order omelets or eggs of your choice. The pool is kind of small but the kids have fun swimming. Will definitely be back in the future.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Vincent T, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We added a waffle station to the breakfast buffet that I am sure you will enjoy on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Wonderful hotel for a great price. My room was clean and well maintain during my stay. The entire staff was very respectful, and friendly. If you are coming to the Los Angeles area, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We read all the reviews on here and look for opportunities to get better. It's nice though, to read about a perfect experience and know that our efforts are manifesting. Thank you so much for being our guest. We hope to welcome you back to the area again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My stay was average but the staff upon check out displayed attitude of bother when asked to take the internet charge off due to failure of it to function duing my stay. My HHonors account has yet to be updated, past the 48 hours it states online, to this date over 72 hours. Hotel restaurant staff took 20 minutes to serve me with 5 customers seated.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Vincent T, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles-Commerce. I am sorry that you experienced a couple of challenges during your stay. We offer complimentary internet access to all levels of Hilton Honors Members at this hotel - it should have been adjusted off your bill without you asking. There is no excuse for the attitude you received from the front desk and I can assure you that it is being addressed. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I feel I can trust Hilton properties. I use Hilton properties for business and pleasure. I don't always know the area I will be traveling to so I look for a Hilton property. I had never been to Commerce City and was planning a trip with my husband. I booked DoubleTree of Commerce City. They delivered! It was clean, the rooms were nice and the staff were friendly - just as I expected it to be.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We, as a company, take pride in our consistency in providing great products with excellent service. We can't wait for your return to Los Angeles.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Nothing spectacular here. Above average hotel, with average service, too many people in the lobby area did not make moving through easy. The elevators are extremely slow. The heating and air conditioner was only adequate

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Vincent T, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for the review. Our goal is to provide special comforts and acts of kindness that will elevate the guest experience from so-so to extraordinary. I am sorry that we did not deliver to our expectations.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Instructions were clear for an extended stay and I was asked to move to another room with different rate. to move all our luggage was a task of its own. My family and I decided to go to different hotel instead.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Vincent T, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Fernando,

I’m sorry that we were unable to accommodate your request to extend your stay in the same room. In reviewing our hotel occupancy for that time period it looks like the room type you had, two double beds, was already committed to another family that had a reservation to stay with us. While we value your business and would have loved for you to stay with us another night, we were challenged with being sold out on that room type and fulfilling our promise to the arriving guest.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Good location near freeway enabling access to all the tourist spots. Hotel is nice and clean. The rooms are standard but did not like the double beds which were too soft. Also our air conditioner sounded like an old Volkswagen beetle which I had turned off after the 2nd night and opened the window for air.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Commerce
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - Commerce Casino
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
Quality Inn & Suites Montebello
Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce? Share your experiences!