“Absolutely delicious, kid-friendly atmosphere”
Review of Fiore Restaurant

Fiore Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiore Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 322 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ayers Rd
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Went to dinner with friends who are long time patrons of this establishment and Hafid (the owner) did not disappoint. Everything was extremely good and I would definitely recommend! From traditional french dishes like Coq au Vin to italian mainstays - it was really good! They also have Moroccan food! I didn't get a chance to order the tagine but I hear its incredible!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Will not return! I am not even sure where all the fantastic ratings come from. My husband and I went for last Sat. night and we were promptly seated(one star), as we had a reservation. The waitress was nice enough but I think she was in the weeds bc she was so slow! We started with the Fiore Dip it did not live up the any expectation at all, my caesar salad was ok, husband's house salad was pathetic and wilted. Then the entrees(bleck) husband had Lasagna and it was just not good, burnt noodle edges(and not the good burnt like when Mom makes it), sauce tasted like store bought. I had the Fiore ravioli recommended by the waitress, it was not good either, too sweet, funny taste. We were going to try desert but it took for ever for anyone to refill water/wine let alone order desert, so we paid and left, very unfortunate, I like giving place a second chance, but I don't think I can walk into this place again.

3  Thank Jenn N
Reviewed 3 February 2013

The food in this restaurant is fantastic,the service friendly and always with a smile. Italian food is served now the difference is Moroccan dishes are also available like beef tagine just fantastic ,for people who like something different a Moroccan couscous can be served on special order only. The location may surprise anyone it is in a shopping center do not expect scenic lookout.
French is also spoken

1  Thank Louis163
Reviewed 9 December 2012

We found this restaurant by chance and were glad we did. The service was excellent and the food was really good. The Tiramisu was the best I've ever had! If I ever get back to Concord, this is one place I will visit again.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

My daughter, cousin, and I met for lunch here recently. It's a lovely, intimate restaurant with warm dark tones and nicely dressed tables. The service here was very good and the food...well, it was even better than expected. My daughter had the squash soup, which was excellent and then had the special, a tomato and prawn caprese. It was beautifully presented and delicious. I had the pork with roasted potatoes and squash which was perfectly done and the reduced sauce to die for. My cousin enjoyed a gorgeous pasta dish. Overall, it was an excellent experience. We weren't rushed (it was quiet at lunchtime) and I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Jennifer P