“BJ's put Concord on the map for us Brita”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #29 of 319 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We came all the way from
London, England to visit family in Concord. We stopped over for a Jalapeño burger at BJ's and fell in love with the place. We enjoyed it so much that we went back two more times. We love it and can't wait to come back.

Great food, services and atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Sorry BJ's "CONCORD" CA. I emphasize concord because all other BJ's I have been to throughout the USA... this one is not even close. I thought I would give it a second chance because I was going from Portland down to LA by car and it was easy freeway access. I thought the first time there a few months ago was a busy "one-off" on a Wednesday, this time I ordered the stuffed mushrooms, and a cheese pizza to keep it easy. Well it took 20 minutes for the first approach from a waitress, then the food came out 40 minutes later... The mushrooms were soggy and did not have the taste as other BJ's, and the pizza (well, I never thought a cheese pizza could taste so bad). I ate about 10% and decided to leave and go to Taco Bell down the road. Two strikes, and not going back to take chance. Stick with BJ's at other locations!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Dining at BJ's is like the movie "Groundhog Day." It really doesn't matter what you order drink or eat, nothing seems to change. This is maybe the 10th or 12th time I've been to a BJ's and it's sort of always good but that's about it. I do have to say that on this visit, the service was pretty good.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Enjoyed the food with a variety of items to choose whatever you would like. The service was poor with many mistakes made throughout our visit. Manager was not helpful with an "I don't care" attitude. Will try other locations before returning to this location.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The fish tacos I had were very good but the service was poor. Yes it was very busy at lunch time however they need then to hire more help. Waited 30 mins for entre to arrive which I think is a long time and long waits to have iced tea refills. To me service is just as important as the food.