“Houston, this is a winner!”
Review of Bravo Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Bravo Italian Bistro
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: TAYLOR BLV
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant! The dishes are delicious, and décor makes you think you have gone to San Francicso, and no parking issues.Everytime I have visited this restaurant I have always come away pleased and ready to return. We were there with a group ( 7 Of us ) yesterday. Unfortunately a large party had arrived prior to us so the noise level got a little difficult to hear. Service was great, friendly, and I remember her from before. My risotto with chicken and truffle oil was divine. What an upscale restaurant to have in our community.So what are your "Specials" today ??

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I came here with my parents after using Open Table to find a restaurant with seating on a Friday night. I was surprised walking through the door at how nicely decorated it was and the sounds of someone playing a piano!

We got the meatball and salmon carpaccio appetizer. They were both great. I agree with a previous review that the meatballs had a distinct seasoning in them that stands out. For dinner I got the braised lamb with polenta. It was a decent price and I had plenty of leftovers. My mom ordered a chicken pasta dish and she wasn't so impressed. The chicken had a charbroiled smokey taste which does not belong in an Italian dish-it belonged with Texas BBQ.

The service was good. Our waitress was seen a lot less often as the restaurant filled up. But, she was very knowledgeable about the menu and then wines.

I would definitely go back again!

1  Thank Sara H
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The restaurant is extremely reasonable and consistently serves very good food. On Friday & Saturday they have an outstanding piano player/singer with an extensive repertory of songs, which is an added bonus. The ambienance is nice, particularly the Parisien room

Reviewed 18 January 2013

I had the lamb with creamy polenta; my husband had the roast beef. Both were excellent and not easy things to cook at home. We went with friends who were eager to introduce this newly discovered gem. Service was friendly and proud of their establishment. We enjoyed the piano player AND were able to converse with our friends. The food presentation was beautiful, especially dessert.While there is not a stunning outside view, the inside is a visual treat. Tonight we have invited people and I intend to order chicken although I may return to the delicious lamb.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

We ordered the seafood pasta, sole dish and salmon. They were all very good. The service is excellent and friendly. Its near the Sunvalley mall. Each dish is approximately 12-18 dollars. Limited selection of wine. Nice cozy atmosphere. Great for friends and family to hang out.