“Dinner Celebration”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: TAYLOR BLV
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

My Mom just recently celebrated her birthday at Bravo Bistro. We are a large group of mixed age adults with 4 toddlers. The outer facade of the restaurant looks small and old but when you get inside. The place looks really nice and looks expensive. Hahaha. We went on a Saturday night so there was a man who plays the piano really well and he sings too. I am just not sure if they offer it on weekdays. Our server was really nice. Bad thing is we have to wait for approx 30-45 minutes for our main course. Good thing we had appetizers and bread to satisfy our hunger while waiting for the main course. Food for me is so so. But the service and ambience are excellent. This place is good for romantic date and wedding anniversaries. But if you have a large party with kids, then this place is not recommended.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We went to Bravo Bistro at about eight thirty on a Saturday night. It was quiet with only a few tables active. The service was excellent throughout the meal. The decor was quite attractive. The piano player was a welcome addition to the evening. Unfortunately, I am writing this a few weeks after our visit and cannot remember our entrees but they were quite tasty. Worth a repeat when we are next in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant! The dishes are delicious, and décor makes you think you have gone to San Francicso, and no parking issues.Everytime I have visited this restaurant I have always come away pleased and ready to return. We were there with a group ( 7 Of us ) yesterday. Unfortunately a large party had arrived prior to us so the noise level got a little difficult to hear. Service was great, friendly, and I remember her from before. My risotto with chicken and truffle oil was divine. What an upscale restaurant to have in our community.So what are your "Specials" today ??

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I came here with my parents after using Open Table to find a restaurant with seating on a Friday night. I was surprised walking through the door at how nicely decorated it was and the sounds of someone playing a piano!

We got the meatball and salmon carpaccio appetizer. They were both great. I agree with a previous review that the meatballs had a distinct seasoning in them that stands out. For dinner I got the braised lamb with polenta. It was a decent price and I had plenty of leftovers. My mom ordered a chicken pasta dish and she wasn't so impressed. The chicken had a charbroiled smokey taste which does not belong in an Italian dish-it belonged with Texas BBQ.

The service was good. Our waitress was seen a lot less often as the restaurant filled up. But, she was very knowledgeable about the menu and then wines.

I would definitely go back again!

1  Thank Sara H
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The restaurant is extremely reasonable and consistently serves very good food. On Friday & Saturday they have an outstanding piano player/singer with an extensive repertory of songs, which is an added bonus. The ambienance is nice, particularly the Parisien room