“54 Mint in Concord”

Description: connected to 54 Mint in San Francisco
P.H.
“54 Mint in Concord”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I only went there once. The service was a bit slow but prices were high to me. I ordered the pork because I miss s.f. chinatown old Woey Loey Restaurant for the roast pork.
It was tastey but it was too expensive for what we got. Also service was not good that night.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Warren Y

Pleasant Hill, California, Usa
“Good Pasta”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Rather a small place and noisy at times. Ran out of two items I was interested in Ahi tartar and something else. Had the steamed clams and an octopus dish...both on par with WC Yatch club..My understanding is the pasta which is made there is to be tried. Will do so next visit

Visited March 2014
Concord, California
“A Taste of Italy and Family in a most unpredictable place”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This amazing place not only welcomed us, made us feel and home and made our evening the food was to die for and service just amazing. For a small room next to Trader Joe's you would never be expected to be taken away into this amazing meal with friendly,genuine service. Treat yourself...it is worth it!

• Visited February 2014
San Fran
“Looking for unique Italian in Concord this is the place”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have been going here is since it opened and it has been a great dining experience. The specials very with the seasons but they keep the favorites on the menu (really keeps a local neighborhood restaurant like this viable). The octopus dishes are always excellent. Any of the fresh pasta dishes will satisfy the hunger. The fresh fish dishes are always great. We like the mer di mista.

Wish they had enough of a lunch business; lunch here was great!

• Visited January 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Unexpectedly located in a little mall away from downtown. It has wonderful homemade pastas and the bread is incredible. Hubby says their meatballs are "spot on" and he is very hard to please. The only reason I did not give them a 5 is because I was slightly (oh so slightly) disappointed in their vegetables. They only had a sauteed mix. I need more variety in my veggies.
Service was excellent.