“Yummy burgers and fresh buns!”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #7 of 320 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had forgotten how much I like Fuddrucker's. The burgers are super, as are the chicken sandwiches. I love the fresh buns. I like how I can put on my own fresh garnish; as much or as little as I want. I love their cookies too. The only thing I don't "love" are their french fries. I don't care for the seasoning that much. I have to remember next to time request no salt.

There are newer reviews for Fuddruckers

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I really, really do not enjoy this restaurant. We always end up there for our kids' sports awards banquets. I would never go there for my own enjoyment or a night out.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Nice staff, great food, clean place. Will happily go back, when we are in town again. Had a medium sized group with a few of us with different allergies, not a single order wrong! Was amazing.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The burgers and fries are always yummy! I like the fact that they make their own bread. It's great to have team parties there!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

My kids love building their own burgers. I like that I can have my burger how I want and put whatever I want on it. They have great exotic meats (ostrich, buffalo... Among others) nice chicken burgers and a good steak sandwich too.

Arcade and party rooms make this a fun place for families or events

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!