“Liquid Goooooold!!!!”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Delicious food and I dream about the jalapeño cheese sauce. I've been going to Fuddruckers for as long as I can remember and I've never had a bad experience here. Burgers are delicious and so are the seasoned fries. In case you've never been to a Fuddruckers you do have to put your own burger together. Add lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, etc.. But you get to make it how you like it. You can also add a little cheese sauce to your burger for extra deliciousness.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Exactly what I expected, just as it was 20 years ago.

I was disappointed, but had higher expectations than I should have since I felt it would have evolved a bit over the years.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

It's been years since we've eaten here, we moved out of the area 3 years ago. had to be in concord for business & we had to get a burger. it's as good as the last time we stopped. the menu has been extended. I've eaten here since they opened in the willows, many years ago.
the bathrooms need to be updated.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

All the peanuts you can shall...and don't worry about making a mess...while you wait for you great burger and fries to be made fresh. Fast food with a flair!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is our 'go to' place when we want to have a GREAT hamburger meal with awesome fries and a massive assortment of soda beverages & waters. The service is fast, impeccable, polite and have always gotten our orders, large or small, right on the money!! Fresh condiments and garnishes replaced regularly. Establishment is clean and there is a great enclosed, small gaming area for kids so you can see them from wherever you are seated. We have never walked out of there disappointed. The ONLY downside (if there is one) is the days where everyone is at Fuddruckers and the line is out the door. But, that also speaks volumes of just how popular this restaurant is!

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!