“No bang for your buck”

Kinder's Custom Meats Incorporated
Ranked #138 of 322 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 18 January 2014

The last 2 times I visited they skimped on the meat that went in my sandwich. I'd rather go to Dickie's which is just right around the corner.

1  Thank 925matt

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

The tri tip sandwich I had was not very flavorful and the meat was kind of chewy. I tried to use the barbecue saucy to give it some flavor but the sauce tasted like it came out of a bottle. Nothing really special at all.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Actually it is the Ball tip sandwich that I order and I add the BBQ sauce from the squeeze bottle sitting on the tables. It's more of a take out joint or deli with tables. But I love the tequila fries with their special dipping sauce. Kinda tastes like mayonaise with BBQ sauce added but better. Also I cannot finish the sandwhich it is so big or the fries. So there is enough leftover for a 2nd meal. Hafta go maybe once a month. Just writing about it makes me want to go back. There is something really addictive about the fresh Hoaggie rolls, good meat, BBQ sauce and fries. Good place to stop for lunch after checking out the TJ Maxx up the road.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Fast, friendly service and there sandwichs are real good. They use a indoor smoker on there meats. I always stop when I find one in the area.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Nothing great at least to me. Some of my friends love it but I think it gets old. Sauce is nothing to rave about and sandwiches lack flavor. I hear the first local place is the best and the others are so-so. I was at one of the other locations. Try it, you might like it.