“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I'll be honest, this restaurant was across the street from our hotel and it was recommended to us two nights in a row before we tried it on the third. I'm always leary about chain, but the food was really good. Huge menu and huge portions, but overall it was really good and would go back if we come across another installment of the chain. The cornbread was especially good.

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I dined at this restaurant several times when I stayed across the road at the Hilton. I love the food, especially the jalapeño rattlers, burger and the cheese cake, which comes in huge portions. I had to take it home with me.
The service was great and the toilets were clean. We did not have to wait very long. I wish we had a Claim Jumper here in Britain...

Reviewed 10 January 2014

They delivered one of our meals to a different table, 45min to get replaced. Blended Margarita with lime wedge in blender, complete with rind. Complained to manager, comped drink, and pizza, and gifted 2 desserts. Took 30 min for piece of cake. Then screwed up the checks, charged wrong amounts to wrong cards. This was the second chance. Won't be back.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

there were 5 of us at the table and the waiter was so good, he didn't have to write down the orders for each of us. He remembered them exactly as we told him and he got our food in record time. I was very impressed. As always, we had too much food and had to take a bag of the remains home. We enjoyed excellent food twice then.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Ended up eating here twice out of convenience. The first time I was alone and ordered a steak. The meal was brought out cold and my salad order was forgotten until I reminded a wait staff that brought the steak - not the waiter that took the order. The food was nothing to write home about and the service seemed disorganized.

The second time I ended up eating in the bar with a business associate. I had a mediocre hamburger and my companion had chicken. He was told it did not come with vegetables and ordered a side of broccoli. There were more vegetables than he could eat when the diner arrived as they were included.