“mmmmmm....”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Brilliant! loved this place! the food was excellent and the recommendations from the waiter for drinks and the meals were great.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

I took a party of 4 for lunch with their lunch special coupon on my iPad , there was a scan symbol I showed this to the waitress. They came to the table at least 5 times we had to email the coupon to the office at that moment and that did not work, then the manager came and asked as to email it again. I was so embarrassed with all of this. They send an electronic coupon but they can not accept it . Very poor

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Visited the Elephant Bar for a late lunch. The food choice were very good. They now offer fruit as a side which my wife really enjoyed. It's pineapple,, strawberrys, blue berries and apple. Our server was very attentive without being around too much. The food is served fresh and hot and is a good value. The 2 for $16 lunch special with a coupon is a great value. Coupon or not the Elephant Bar is a great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We sat in the bar which was OK. Good food, but had discontinued one of my favorite menu items. Excellent service and very clean. Would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

This is our favorite restaurant in the area. My wife and I eat there 4-6 times a month. The food is fresh and the atmosphere is great. The service is good and they change menu items to to keep things interesting. My wife loves the Miso glazed salmon and I have several menu favorites.
The bar also has a great atmosphere.