“Great Hotel Restaurant”
Review of Plate & Vine

Plate & Vine
Reserve with OpenTable
Plate & Vine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 315 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Willow Pass off I-680
Transit: Take BART to Concord Station. Call 925-827-2000 for complimentary shuttle pickup from the Concord BART station.
Description: Welcome to Plate & VineThe thing about freshness is that it’s fleeting. Use an ingredient too soon, or too late, and you don’t capture it at the very pinnacle of its flavor. It is around this very basic concept that we created Plate & Vine, a uniquely California-style restaurant dedicated to using locally-sourced foods in everything we make.Local foods, you see, aren't frozen, picked before they’re ripe for shipping or transported thousands of miles. They are, instead, fresh, organic, sustainable and grown in some of the most fertile soil in the world. If the experience of choosing foods from your own garden and preparing them yourself that very day could be turned into a restaurant – Plate & Vine would be that restaurant.So eat, drink and enjoy the treasures of the Contra Costa. Because unless you’re from here, odds are you traveled farther than your meal did.
Houston, Tx
“Great Hotel Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Wish I would have eaten here my first night in Concord. Some excellent dishes using locally sustainable foods. I went vegetarian on both my stops here and and both dishes were of gourmet quality. My counterparts had the pizza and burgers and agreed they were great. They also have a great selection of wine by the glass, bottle and half bottle. Service was good, not great but the food and ambiance of the place made up for it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dbla72

“Good food & excellent service!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good food- excellent warm welcoming service.
I was at the hotel for 6 weeks and used the restaurant for breakfasts, main meals & room service. Loved it! The breakfast staff really looked after me; and the evening restaurant was excellent.
Good enough to work as a standalone restaurant; used it a lot during my stay & did not get bored of it.
Excellent warm welcoming staff

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SooeyS
Oregon
“Fantastic breakfast buffet”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Stayed at the Hilton for their "bed and breakfast" package which included the breakfast buffet at the Plate & Vine. First, the restaurant is beautiful and immaculately clean, set with linen napkins and sparkling tableware. Then, the buffet is arranged with all the popular breakfast items, fresh fruit, and pastries including croissants and homemade-style nut bread. You're immediately asked for your juice choice and I requested pomegranate juice, which was promptly served. We were offered a made-to-order omelet, which was exactly as requested. Delicious food, wonderful service, and very good value. Will definitely try Plate & Vine for dinner on our next visit.

Visited July 2013
Concord, California
“Quiet Relaxing Restaurant Good Food”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Went here many times before the remodel. Just recently returned and was not disappointed as even though the decor has changed the food and quiet atmosphere is what I look for. Generally go for lunch meetings because you don't need to yell over the crowd noise. Now that I know that has not changed will be scheduling more meetings here.

• Visited June 2013
HiltonConcordManager, Manager at Plate & Vine, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy you love the new concept to the restaurant and yes we are perfect for your meetings or quick lunches out of the office.
We hope to see you back again and again!
Thank you!
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“An amazing restaurant - Don't miss it!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I was resigned to a typical hotel dinner when I wandered in to the Plate & Vine my first night at the Concord Hilton - what I got was a huge and very pleasant surprise. The salads were fresh and combined wonderful flavors that didn't overwhelm. The bread dip was fantastic and had just the right punch from red pepper flakes. The pizza and shrimp dish I had were beyond excellent.

The wine list is good, but don't miss out on the house special drinks.

This is the first time I can say that I want to come back to a hotel - just so I can go back to the restaurant!

• Visited May 2013
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! WE love that you loved your meal! Our new restaurant prides itself on local, sustainable foods and that fresh taste is because of that!
We hope that you will return in the future!