“Great dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great dinner”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Excellent food and wonderful, attentive service, Great selection. Would definitely go again.

• Visited July 2012

Walnut Creek, California
“Bad Time”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

The appetizer was good. Crunchy bread with vinegar and oil. When we ordered our dinner though it took around 30 minutes for them to serve it to us. My dinner that I chose was a pasta plate with vegetables. The vegetables were delicious, but as a pasta plate it was a let down because there were so many vegetables that I could barely taste the pasta. The dessert was rich and flavorful but like the dinner it took along time to get to me. By the time we payed for the check and left the restaurant it took about 2 hours from start to finish for a simple plate of pasta and a dessert. There were only 7 people in the restaurant and 3 were us and it cost us $90. That was 3 expensive plates of pasta! I wouldn’t go there again.

• Visited June 2011
Los Angeles
“Very good Italian food”
Reviewed 10 May 2010

Went here this evening and got some food to go. Ordered the gnocchi and the caprese salad: both were very good. The waiter who took my order was very nice and my order was ready relatively quickly considering it was made to order. If I'm ever back here for business, I will return.

1 Thank pmtola
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Luna is small and the food is great.”
Reviewed 3 March 2008

Luna is small and the food is great.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Walnut Creek
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed 17 February 2008

We went the day after Valentines day and had a wonderful meal. A friend had recommended it to us and now we owe him big time. The place was full so the service was a bit slow, but not too bad. The main dishes were $15 and good portions. If your looking for a small place where you don't mind having another table close, this place has great food.

1 Thank Kevin_WalnutCreek