“Excellent Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Rollins, Montana
“Excellent Mexican food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here the other night and it was terrific!!! Huge burritos with well seasoned meat and authentic flavor. A good selection of Mexican beers and curbside seating make this place one of my favorites.

Bay Point, California
“Great Mexican Food for the Price”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

For the price it is hard to beat. I can be full on 1 Chicken Sopes that includes warm fried tortilla chips and fresh pico de gallo sauce from the condiment bar. What I love it that I can add grilled onions from the condiment bar on top of my sopes once it is served from the counter. You order at the register and they bring the food to your table. Sometimes there is fresh sliced oranges or watermelon at the condiment bar that I also have for dessert, no additional charge and of course all the peppers, salsas radish etc that you would expect from a Mexican restaurant included. With a drink priced under $5, not bad. Having lived in Mexico for 5 years this is one of the closest to the real thing I have found in CA. It is not 5 star dining, but that comes at a hefty price. But it is a great meal for under 5 dollars so in value it gets the 5 star rating. Fast friendly service, Good food. Never had a bad meal yet.Have eatten there many times and my granddaugther loves the pacman game they have in the restaurant for a few quaters we can play. Both at the Contra Costa Blvd. location in PH or at the Grant street location in Concord. I also like that they have the TV's on typically with futbol (soccer) in Spanish language. Seems more like Mexico to me.

• Visited October 2013
Concord, California, United States
“This place is a gem”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I go Los Gallos all the time and I'm never disappointed...the burritos are huge, the tacos delicious. Try the Shrimp Cocktail...loaded with shrimp. Everything's good but what separates it from the others is the salsa bar...load up on some complimentary chips then dive into the beautiful hand cut salsas, chiles, radishes and other tasty treats. Great place, great prices.

• Visited August 2013
Concord, California
“Delicious”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stopped in one day at lunch and ordered a shrimp burrito. The shrimp was not overcooked and was abundant, I couldn't believe the size for the price and consumed the whole thing leaving me so full I didn't eat dinner. I have since brought my husband and children to eat there and we have not had a bad meal yet. It is a family atmosphere and the warmed chips and salsa bar are over the top.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tijuanagirl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant, workers are always nice and friendly.”
Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

I usually go to the Los gallos in concord by todos Los santos park and they are great! Try the burrito banado they are really delicious and really big! They even have a guitar player every week, I think every Friday or Sunday but everyone's always no e and friendly.

1 Thank TwinA09