“Average is not a bad option” 3 of 5 bubbles

Sizzler
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
South Africa
“Average is not a bad option”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

A Sizzler is a Sizzler. I happen to enjoy Sizzlers. I know what to expect and I'm more often than not very satisfied. Love their salad bar buffet and especially their cheese toast! The buffet consists of soup, salads, hot starters and a small selection of deserts. Definitely value for money.

The food was average, as was the service. But we left happy and full so we have nothing to complain about.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Concord, Ca
“A good option for hungry family”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

This is not first class dining at it's best, nor does it offer refined décor and seating. Don't mind the dual paned glass that needs to be maintained.

Although Salad Bar is $11, there are other Salad Bar options, such as Sweet Tomatoes, one exit south on 680 at Monument Blvd, for a couple bucks less.

Sizzler offers more hot options compared to Sweet Tomatoes.

I have to say their salad greens and dressings are good.
Hot items are average. The soups are worth trying every time.

I noticed their menu online shows a few more options than what you find when waiting in line in the hallway (weird approach to ordering food).

I do not care for the option of having to ask a waiter for a plate. This waiter also busses nearby tables.... how clean are the hands that are touching the plates. I question that, but it is more than likely a company standard, since not all customers order salad bar (unsure why they wouldn't). You can add Salad bar for $5 to most entrée meals for $5, unless it is on their hallway wall, and advertised.

We will return when we want something different, but will never go out of Our way.

Simply, Sizzler and salad bar establishments are good for us, since the 4 and 1 year old can essentially eat immediately.

Visited January 2014