“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We ate two meals here. Both were plentiful, tasty and a good value. Great family plce. Friendly service.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mary W

Concord, California
“BATCO-meeting”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

BATOC meets there every month. Its kind of like Denny's only better. The coffee is good and hot. The service is quick and friendly.

Visited March 2012
Concord, California
“Good local place to get something to eat”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Good for breakfast and quick lunch; enormous portions, be prepared to share

Visited January 2012
Hallowell, Maine
“Tasty food in large portions”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Went here with my cousin and aunt, who live in the neighborhood and eat here often. The place was packed when we dined there on a Friday evening, but we were seated quickly. My cousin has a favorite server there, but unfortunately she was not working the night we were there. The server who did wait on us, in my opinion, could have been a bit more sociable and less sulky with us, but she did her job adequately.

I had the vegetarian chili in a bread bowl, which was only difficult to finish because it was so much food. The taste was wonderful. My aunt and cousin both ordered lunch-sized salads, which were huge, as well. We could only imagine how large the dinner-sized salads would be. They enjoyed their salads, as well, and took home the leftovers.

The menu is extensive, the prices are very reasonable, and the food was great. My relatives are regulars, so I'm sure we'll be eating here again.

• Visited October 2011
california
“Extensive Menu - nice family place”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

The parking lot was full, so we thought we would give this place a try. The menu runs several pages. It appears they serve breakfast all day. My son ordered a club sandwich (see picture). I ordered the black bean vegetarian chili. My husband ordered the liver and onions.

My son's sandwich was huge and we ended up taking most of it home. The fries were crispy and well-done. My son said the sandwich was quite tasty.

Portion sizes here are quite large and I couldn't finish the chili. The chili came with a large slice of cornbread. Both the chili and cornbread tasted similar to what I have eaten at Marie Calendar's.

My husband complained that his liver was dry. His meal came with mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. Both of the sides were rather bland.

Many of the customers appeared to be seniors, so they may under-season the food to accommodate their clientele.

Service was reasonable given how busy they were.

This wasn't a spectacular experience. I would put it on the same level as a Carrow's or similar diner.

• Visited August 2011