“Excellent Burritos and other dishes too”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Faro

El Faro
Ranked #27 of 309 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Concord, California
“Excellent Burritos and other dishes too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. They call themselves a Mexican Fast Food Restaurant, I call them a great place for food and value.

I love their bean & cheese burrito and on Friday their shrimp burrito. All their food that I have tried has been very good.

• Visited March 2012

San Diego, California
“Good food great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

We were looking for an authentic place to have Mexican food. We were in the neighborhood so we decided to try El Faro. The food was good. The prices were great and the atmosphere was authentic Mexican. The guacamole was very good. Definitely worth a try. We have added it to our favorite restaurant list.

• Visited December 2011
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
“EXCELLENT Burritos, perhaps THE BEST IN CONTRA COSTA COUNTY! Love the shrimp burritos on Fridays!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2008

Chico, Ca
“authentic mexican food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2008

The wait might be about 10-15 minutes, but the wait is worth it. The burritos are so authentic and delicious! I've had the special shrimp burrito and it was amazing for a great price and was stuffed with shrimp! The tortillas are different, they are kind of sticky from the steaming, its really yummy! My dad gets the chili verde burrito which is a little spicy, but its his fave! Many other authentic options, I just stick to my what I know!

1 Thank rbslilpanda

Been to El Faro? Share your experiences!