“Great Sunday brunch buffet”

La Pinata 6 Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #18 of 334 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Pinata 6
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Several of the La Pinata restaurants have a Sunday brunch buffet and this is my favorite of their restaurants for that buffet. I especially like the two varieties of chilaquiles. And they have a better selection of fresh fruit than their other restaurants' buffets.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love that there are some original recipes - please treat yourself to the chile rellano! The tamales are very good as well. This is a great place to go for Happy Hour - lost of regulars go here and the deals are very good. The owners have a lot of pride and it shows. Best margaritas!

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I dined here with my partner recently. I had a lovely burrito and she had a quesadilla. Both were splendid, although my one burned the roof of my mouth right off. As a Brit, I'm not used to all those spices, but it was brilliant and well worth the pain on that day, and the next day. Great price too and lovely deco. Staff were marvelous.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

I go for the soup: Love this tortilla soup. Generous portion. So fresh. Served with chicken, avocado, cilantro, cheese, chips, red onion, and lime. Delicious.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Very good food , Good service,Average price and great location .Me and my wife we love this place ,We often dine here and their guacamole is "AWSOME".