Americas Best Value Inn
3555 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94519 US
One of my friends came from Korea last thursday Nov 12 and he stayed 3 nights at the INN. I introduced the inn because I live around the INN and it was the first INN I see on the street. He found out that he forgot to bring something out of the INN when he already checked out so he made a phone call to the INN.
What happened after the check out is this.
My friernd was talking to the manager on the phone but his english was not really good and he was just listening. He told me to talk to the manager of the INN and I could hear that the manager of the INN was yelling at him and to me.
What the manager was basically my friend messed the room and he is angry about it.
What my friend was asking was did the manager found his wedding ring on the table he put after he took a shower.
What I was saying was WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME ABOUT THIS MATTER!!!
I told the manager this:
1. He paid for the INN and stayed 3 nights. Isn't the cleaning fee included already.
Manager's response: Yes but not like this mess. people don't use room like this.
2. You have his ID and you're responsible for charging him more or less.
Manager's response: what? are you a stupid or something? he paid with cash! (I laughed.)
3. Don't you have his ID? or credit card number? why are you yelling at me?
Manager's response: what? are you a stupid? what am I supposed to do with his passport?
4. (laugh.) okay so what do you want me to do? I am just asking whether you found his ring or not. (he yelled at me again but i didn't understand what he was saying because I was eating at the ISOBUNE, Japantown, SF.
5. so what's your name?
Manager's response: no response.
What I am trying to say here is this. People book your INN because they trust the name of the INN. right next to the INN there are 3 other motels and INNs. Even motel 6 is $5 cheaper than yours but a lot better service as you can imagine. When your family members or friends come over from other countries or other states will you let them stay there? Are you supposed to tell them to clean up everything and put tips with paying the full price to stay a night?
This experience was the worst experience ever with motel, hotel, and inn whatever.
I have not posted comments or complain about this kind of matter in my life but I want all you to know this manager with this INN's service is the worst around this town with middle range of the price.
I'm a owner of a restaurant in san diego and I really hope my manager don't do this to anyone no matter what. What the manager did to me and my friend was unbelievable and supposed not to be happened I guess. If the manager was the owner I have nothing to say. I just don't go but share this experience with other people. I just want to say GOOD LUCK for this INN with the manager name: unknown.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Concord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.