Best Western Heritage Inn
Hotels.com
US$91
US$79
US$107
Pleasant Hill Inn(Pleasant Hill)
US$124
US$121
Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill(Pleasant Hill)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$153
Premier Inns(Concord)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsroom was cleanwestern heritagenice place to stayconcord pavilionconvenient locationstayed one nightfree breakfastpetslodgingkitchenettecalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I've stayed at this hotel probably over 100 nights in the last few years. It's a nice, well maintained hotel with excellent wi-fi, nice size rooms, HOT water, a good pool as well as a good value. Over the last 3 years I've traveled to over 17 countries and stayed in 65+ different cities which means I've spent a few nights in hotels. This is a good hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank xraystokes
HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hello,

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for staying with us. We are so glad that your stay was a pleasant one. We are working so hard to make sure that you are satisfied while you're with us. Right now we are in the process of doing minor renovation and replacing some of the items inside the rooms. Please let us know the next time you're in town.

Thank you again.

GEneral Manager

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Best Western Heritage Inn is well managed and has a group of very hard working staff that do a fine job. However, some of the guests that stay here are probably not as respectful of others. The housekeeping staff and hotel workers at the desk are extremely good workers and are very professional. The maintenance man is an excellent worker who performs so many tasks for the Best Western Heritage Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Hello Judith,

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for staying with us. We are glad that we made your stay a comfortable one. Were continuing to make more improvements at the property to make sure that guest like yourself are getting an excellent stay and superior service.

Please let us know the next time you'll be in town we'd love to see you again.

ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com

Reviewed 25 February 2014

2nd time in last 4 months I have stayed here. 2nd time room was larger than previous stay. Only issue was other guests getting up super early. Had on 2 occasions had to have something delivered to the hotel which the desk took care of for me till I came back. to retrieve them.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Hello Stephen,

First of, we want to thank you for staying with us. My entire staff are working hard everyday to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Thank you for your kind words and I'll make sure to share this to my team. Please don't forget to say Hello the next time you're at the hotel. You can reach me via email at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Very nice overnite.Accomodations were clean ,staff was very helpful,breakfast was good. Cost was very good. Would stay again and suggest motel to others.T.V. remote wouldn't work however a staff member took care of the problem right away.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Robert,

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for allowing us to serve you with a superior customer service. We are committed to make sure your stay is better than your last. Please join us during breakfast and don't forget to say hello at the desk.

You can reach me at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com anytime.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This site was not on the beaten path but was in a pretty quiet area. However, you could hear a lot of noises of people running , Water pressure not good and the bed very stiff. Not happy not being told of their $100.00 deposit ahead of time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Hello Robin,

My name is Roel Almares, General Manager for the Best Western Concord. We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear things that will help us improve our hotel. We work very hard to make sure all our guests are satisfied with their stay, including yourself. Please email me the next time you're in town and we want to make sure your stay is better that the last.

Thank you.