“Clean, comfortable room”

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Concord
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Travelled w/ the family. Room was very clean, comfortable. Feels fresh and newly renovated hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. That makes a big difference. Needed extra towels in the night since the kids dunked them in the bathtub, within minutes towels were brought to the room. My kid had a basketball tournament next day and had to use the Laundry room to wash sweaty jerseys, it closes at 10PM but Security person in-charge of locking the Laundry was accomodating and said that he'll lock it when i'm done (got done around 11:30PM). Near shopping areas (TJ Maxx, Ross, etc). Will definitely stay here again next time in Concord, CA. I also noticed some guests having pets which is a plus for me, next time maybe we'll bring the dog along for a mini-vacation

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hello Renato-

How are you? Thank you for staying with us, we are pleased to hear that your entire family had a pleasant stay. Currently we are adding more items at the hotel and yes please bring your pet on your next visit. We built an area in the back where your pet can run around and feel free.

Thank you again for acknowledging our efforts to make this property a place to be.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Heritage Inn

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Feel safe here as a single woman travelling on business. The rooms a really large & well appointed. Recent upgrades are nice. The pool area is very welcoming. The staff has always been courteous & helpful. I've had very few glitches in the year + that I have been staying at this hotel for business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello Wendy-

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you again for your continued business. In the next month or so, we will be planning on increasing our business rooms to accommodate your needs more while you're on business trip. Please don't hesitate to reach us via email at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com.

We look forward on seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Room was clean, bath in good shape, all the staff was friendly. Microwave and fridge in room, both nice and clean. Housekeeping very helpful and accomodating. Grounds well kept and maintained. Very excellent value relative to other options in the Concord area!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello-

Thank you for acknowledging our efforts to making this property a place home away from home. We are glad that your stay was a pleasant one.

Please reach out to me via email at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com if you have any questions.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great value only 2 miles from Concord Pavilion. Full hot breakfast, pool, free parking, Nation's hamburgers adjacent for quick & tasty evening meal. Our go-to hotel when we attend a concert at Concord Pavilion, close & inexpensive for amenities received.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Elaine-

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for allowing us serve you. We are thankful for your business and we are glad your stay was a pleasant one. We are continuing to improve the property and hopefully it will be complete the next time you visit us.

Again, Thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have stayed at some Best Western Motels prior to this stay and did not find them satisfactory. My family lives close to this motel and I have always stayed at motels farther away. This trip I found the other motels were full for the days that I wanted and went ahead and picked this motel.. Was I surprised! Everything about this place meets all of my expectations and more. I am disabled and have difficulty walking long distances of walking up and down stairs. The room was easily accessible and convenient for my needs. I will definitely be staying at this motel when I visit my family.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hello Leonard,

It's a pleasure having you with us. We are so glad that your stay was a comfortable one. We value and respect your honest comments. I will make sure to share your experience to everyone in my staff.

May you need any assistance or any future booking with other Best Western hotels please font hesitate to reach us at the hotel.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Why isn't everyone giving this place 5 stars?? The location is absolutely sensational--you are within a 2 minute walk of numerous restaurants & a 7-11. The area itself is absolutely lovely & the grounds are nicely landscaped with trees. The pool, while too chilly in June to do much swimming, is well maintained. The room had a giant flatscreen tv, microwave AND mini-fridge--and coffee maker!

Free internet, free comprehensive breakfast (the biggest free breakfast buffet I've ever seen at a budget hotel!). For the price I paid, it was the deal of the year! Staff was friendly, the whole experience was great. I would absolutely stay here again in a heartbeat. And super convenient to the Concord Pavilion, if you're coming to the area to see a show.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for staying with us. Coming from someone that travels a lot, we truly appreciate your honest comments. We have been continuously working diligently to make sure our hotel is a 'home away from home' for all our guests.

Please don't hesitate to reach via email at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com.

Again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

They don't call it "THE BEST" for no reason... Clean, Honest, Inviting. wonderful stay. They don't call it "THE BEST" for no reason... Clean, Honest, Inviting. wonderful stay.They don't call it "They don't call it "THE BEST" for no reason... Clean, Honest, Inviting. wonderful stay.THE BEST" for no reason... Clean, Honest, Inviting. wonderful stay. refuse to be forced to type 200 characters when I can say what needs to be said in 13

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hello Tammy,

Thank you for allowing us serve you. We are glad that you had a great time staying with us. We have been renovating the property as much as we can, but more importantly we've found staff that cares about your time with us.

please do reach out to us the next time you are in town.

Again thank you.

Roel Almares

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Hilton Concord
Walnut Creek Marriott
Walnut Creek Marriott
#1 of 7 in Walnut Creek
Best Western John Muir Inn

Been to Best Western Plus Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!