“Great value for a very good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Concord

Hilton Concord
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Concord
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Cape Coral, United States
“Great value for a very good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

This is a very nice Hilton Hotel that is easy to get to from the freeway. It is clean and up to date. I used Priceline to secure the room for under $100 which is why I would rate it as a great value. This is located in a good area of the city of Concord. I have stayed a different hotel in the area for business over the last 6 years and this is one of the best values if you can get the hotel for a good price.

1 Thank Raymond J
Matt_trvlr, Front Office Manager at Hilton Concord, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to respond and write a review about our hotel Raymond. Much appreciated. Hopefully next time you are coming into the Walnut Creek - Concord area you'll choose to book with us directly as you never know where you may end up when you book Priceline. Next time you're coming, give us a call as we'd love to have you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Boise, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Because of problems at the hotel, my room was not available for my 1st night of a 2 night stay. Hilton made arrangements for me to stay at another hotel the 1st night. However, I was pleasantly surprised on my second night that Hilton upgraded my room to a suite with and gave me a complimentary cheese/cracker/fruit tray with a bottle of wine. That brought them back into a good standing in my book.

1 Thank Craig Orme B
Thank you Craig for your review and the thought you put into it. It most certainly is regretful when we are overbooked. Luckily it is a rare occurrence, but it happened to you unfortunately. Truly we appreciate your patience and understanding in such an anomaly. It was our pleasure to offer you one of our finest accommodations upon your return and we truly appreciate and value you as our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

The proximity to the Iron Horse Trail was a pleasant surprise. The restaurant was amazing... fresh, local ingredients, great staff, broad wine choices. Would absolutely stay here again. The office that I had to visit was in San Ramon, and I didn't mind the commute one bit. Just need to leave before or after peak traffic hours, and the amenities at this hotel make it WELL worth it.

1 Thank Jennifer B
Matt_trvlr, Director of Sales at Hilton Concord, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with others Jennifer! We are very proud of our Plate & Vine Restaurant! The food is great and such a refreshing surprise to most road warriors who live and eat in hotels all the time. I was also glad to hear that you liked our location and I couldn't agree more! San Ramon is not too far and we think that if more people who are here on business in other areas like San Ramon, Walnut Creek, or even Oakland were to discover our awesome Hilton Concord - that we'd need to build a second tower to accommodate everyone! Thanks and we look forward to having you back!
Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had a great stay at the Concord, Front Desk person Sarah Dell was just great always happy and out going. The Hotel staff is always very nice and the parking people even opened the door for me. I found the Sarah Dell is truly a great employee and anyone would be proud to have her in there employ

Long Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have stayed here a few times and I always have a nice experience starting at the check-in desk. Sarah, Danyel and Kristi are allows pleasant and helpful. My room is always clean and the hotel has recently been renovated. I especially like the courtyard with the fire-pits. You can relax and unwind from a day of work while enjoying the fire and nice drink from the front bar served pleasantly by Joe. Thanks Hilton for my home away from home.

Albany, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

Clean, comfortable, up-to-date and convenient. This is my first time to the hotel. As a Hilton Diamond traveler I have stayed in my share of Hilton's. This one measures up to Hilton standards and exceeds in location - Willows Shopping Center right across the street makes for a choice of restaurants available just by crossing the street. The staff is exceptionally friendly. If you have status the C Suite is typically good.
Good location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Matt_trvlr, Director of Sales at Hilton Concord, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
It's always refreshing when a Hilton Diamond traveler gives us glowing comments! Diamond travelers are true road warriors, so you know hotels and you know Hilton hotels better than most. We take pride in the fact that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much for sharing!
San Luis Obispo, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Heater obviously not maintained. Went on and burnt accumulated dust causing smoke which set off fire alarm, stunk up the room, and stunk up my clothes for work the next day. I was not offered another room or a reduced rate. Some lady came in and squirted some foul smelling stuff on the carpet and then left saying place was full, deal with it. Had to sleep in the stink for the night. Not pleasant and for the cost should have been treated better.

3 Thank Scott C
Matt_trvlr, General Manager at Hilton Concord, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Scott, I'm truly sorry to hear about your negative experience. This definitely should not have happened to you and I would like to make it right for you. Please call the hotel and ask to speak with the General Manager so we can chat. In the late fall, our engineering team goes through each room to burn off the heater so this doesn't impact guests. Somehow the room you had must have been inadvertently missed. We most certainly could have and should have offered you a different room and you should not have had to encounter that experience. We certainly hope you'll consider staying with us again, as your experience was certainly out of the ordinary and is not how we normally operate.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Crowne Plaza Concord
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
Courtyard Pleasant Hill
Courtyard Pleasant Hill
#2 of 5 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Hilton Concord? Share your experiences!