Hilton Concord
US$154
US$119
US$259
Residence Inn
Pleasant Hill Inn(Pleasant Hill)
US$121
Premier Inns(Concord)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
1,047 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeself parkingclaim jumperwalnut creeknice hotelbart stationbusiness travelerbusiness tripnice stayfitness centershuttle serviceper nightfront desk staffbed was comfortableconvenient locationsan franciscofree parking
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I love the hotel, clean and comfy, usually crowded so unable to accommodate my 1st night stay in king bed as requested in reservation, moved in morning. Though I got freaked out when saw a black spider run across my bed sheet in the night. I left the eve prior. phobic

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonConcordCA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dana, thank you for taking a moment to leave a review for us. We most certainly have been very busy and we tend to sell out most nights mid-week. Thank you for your patience in regards to moving rooms to the King you originally had hoped for. Book your future reservations as early as you possibly can, as this will help ensure you get the room type you are seeking. Sorry to hear about the spider, as a result of your comment we alerted engineering to bring in our pest control service a week early to get Charlotte. We are excited to welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great experience except having to pay $10/day parking ($14 for valet). This hotel is in a remote location so competition for parking spaces would be highly unlikely. Seemed "nickel/dime" cheap to do so. Restaurant dinning was excellent and happy hour special drinks were reasonable in the bar, but call and top-shelf liquor was pricey. For example, a modest Bombay Sapphire on the rocks (perhaps 1.5 oz at most) was $11 plus tax.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed here for one night on business in April of 2014.

Pros:
Great sleep
Water pressure
Clean and updated decor

Cons:
Expensive
Parking is $15/night
Miniature bathrooms
Little thermostat control

Check-in was quick and efficient. The front desk agent was very polite and informative. The elevators are somewhat hidden towards the rear of the lobby near the restaurant.

I checked the restaurant menu before heading up to my room. The prices were definitely above average for the area.

The room was nicely appointed, but on the small side of cozy. In my room, there was less than 2" of clearance between the bathroom door and toilet.

The thermostat didn't allow for temperatures less than 68 degrees. I like to sleep cold, so this was a disappointment.

I slept well and the breakfast in the executive lounge was quaint but tasty. I don't think there was anyone actually working the breakfast, so you were on your own to get your food and bus your table.

I'll likely stay here again because I slept well and the hotel's very convenient location. However, the price is quite high, comparatively speaking.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I checked in on Sunday, relaxed on Monday and checked out on Tuesday. The room was a very nice size, with a king size bed. We had breakfast at the hotel twice and it was good service, plus good food. The only draw back of the stay was the repair work being done on one of the elevators. Fitness center was ok for a short work out. Over all it was a great price for the stay and plenty of nice places to get a bite out right across the street.

Room Tip: try to get on the top floors for a nice view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
HiltonConcordCA, Director of Sales at Hilton Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for providing us with feedback. Your thoughts about our hotel are critically important to us and help us to improve. Speaking of improvements, our brand new elevators will be an incredible addition. Faster, modern, efficient, and much improved - we appreciate your patience during the project. 2 of the 3 guest elevators are done! Just a few more months until we're 100% up & running with brand new elevators for our valued guests. See you soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed again at the Hilton in Concord and, again, had a great time. The location is very convenient and the hotel itself is so nice, clean and updated. The staff was very helpful. Found the room to be very comfortabel. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your compliments. We certainly look forward to having you come back to stay with us again. Additionally - we're in hopes that we can earn a 5 star rating from you next time! It's our goal to exceed your expectations.