“Not so Sure I'd stay here again” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Plaza Concord

Crowne Plaza Concord
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Seattle ,WA.
“Not so Sure I'd stay here again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2009

A one night stop choosen by the fact it was next to the airport. Staff was great except I'm not sure the Mgr. had their game on. Outside of the room in the parkin lot by the back door was a tail gate party that went on for hours . I mentioned it to the front desk and it took about a hour to shut it down. Next problem the power went out city wide and that didn't help matters much. Breakfast was great and again the staff was excellent in the breakfast room. The party in the parkin lot and no one seemed to know about it at the front desk thru me , but thats Ca.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2009

Stayed 2 nights. It was a very good value. Nice room for a good price. Lobby area nicely decorated, parking close to outside door. One night I returned to hotel alone and felt safe going to room.
Desk staff: Very nice, but not so helpful. We checked in a little early but the room wasn't ready. We left for a while, then returned when they said it would ready, but had to wait another 1/2 hour. The desk clerk was not especially nice and didn't remember us each time that we returned to check on the status of the room. Housekeeping staff was very nice!
We didn't eat at the hotel at all.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Concord hotels

Maui, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2009

I live in Maui, HI & I recently had a surgery in California that required me to stay for two weeks for my post op visits with the surgeon and to recover enough to travel. My stay at the Concord Crowne Plaza was exceptional. From the front desk's hospitality, to the restaurant's excellent service, to all the employee's care and concern for my well-being and to the remarkable housekeeper that I had, my experience was an AAA+. I had the handicap room which was very quiet, easily accessible from handicap parking. The room & the bath were huge and well equipped. Room service was great. I was able to call housekeeping to have my room cleaned around my personal needs. I have never written a hotel review before, but this was such a blessing, I wanted to share my experience with others. I highly recommend the facility. much aloha, gina

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
concord
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2009

Mona Bashir- the guest relations hostess is without a doubt a true delight in the morning. Her smile and attention to guest is excellent. The food is OK but the service makes up for the short coming of the food.
Great job Mona.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2009

To accomodate our changing schedule, I had to rely on the staff at the Crowne Plaza, especially Megan Walker, to quickly make the necessary changes to our bookings. She did so very promptly and suggested other ways to improve our stay. Our questions about local restaurants, activities, and places to visit were all answered promptly, by e-mail, which was very helpful to someone not in one place very long. I will stay there again, when business brings me back to Concord.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
San Leandro
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2009

I stay at this property weekly and all of the staff is professional and courteous. One person stands out above them all. That is Mona who host the morning breakfast. She is always cheerful, attentive and makes you feel at home when you can't be. I hate to say to much more good about her because I wouldn't want her promoted to a position behind the scenes. Great Service! Great Team Member!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank jaxrwild
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2009

I've had the pleasure of doing business in the Concord area for the past 6 years and I have been staying at the same hotel on each of my trips. Just recently I thought I would try a new hotel and within the first nights stay I realized that I have found my new hotel for when my travels take me back to Concord. The rooms are great, the atrium is calming and the breakfast is fantastic.

Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank WashingtonWade
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Hilton Concord
Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 5 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Crowne Plaza Concord? Share your experiences!