“Noisy Hotel”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Concord

Days Inn Concord
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Concord

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Concord
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Very friendly welcome. Owner & employee are very hospitable. Had a king-sized bed,(very comfortable); only thing that was not comfortable is the sauna in bathroom. Perhaps better for younger clients, than us.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Paula P
PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We will definitely keep in mind your review in mind for future updates to our amenities. I would like to mention we are currently in the process of renovating and remodeling many items in the guest bedrooms and around the building itself. In the event you need any future bookings, feel free to contact me directly, Prem (owner), and I will do my best in ensuring your stay with us is at its best.
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Our stay at the Days Inn, 5370 Clayton Rd, Concord, CA. was excellent because the staff was friendly, professional and helpful. The room was clean and well taken care of. Everything was very well done.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Carole M
PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we are currently in the process of renovating and remodeling many items in our guest bedrooms as well as around the building itself. Should you need any future bookings, feel free to contact myself directly, Prem (owner), and I will do my best to ensure our primary goal, to have your stay with us at its best, is met.
San Francisco
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel looked liked it was being remodeled, so there was stuff everywhere. The bed was a little to low to the ground for me and I feel I paid more for the room then I should have. It was just an average stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that the renovating and remodeling of the guest bedrooms, as well as, around the building is near completion. Our primary goal is to ensure your stay with us is only at its best. Feel free to contact myself directly, Prem (owner), and I will do my best to make sure this goal is met.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn
#1 of 7 in Walnut Creek
Courtyard Pleasant Hill
Courtyard Pleasant Hill
#2 of 5 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Days Inn Concord? Share your experiences!