“Wonderful hotel with a fabulous staff!”
Review of Days Inn Concord

Days Inn Concord
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Concord
San Francisco
“Wonderful hotel with a fabulous staff!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have been staying at the Days Inn Concord for many years. My room has always been very comfortable and really nice. I was so pleased that the rates remained the same even though they upgraded/remodeled the rooms. This hotels location is thee absolute best location to stay if you are attending any Concord Pavilion event. The staff is always very friendly, accommodating and professional. You feel very welcome the minute you step in the hotel lobby. The air conditioning and refrigerator in the rooms are really quite too, which made for a really good nights sleep. I will continue staying at this hotel as they are consistently AWESOME!! Oh, and before I forget, I must mention how delicious the free breakfast is! I had scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit and some orange juice and still had time to go back to my room for another hour of rest :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank SanFranciscoMarty
PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we are nearing the completion of renovating and remodeling many items in our guest bedrooms as well as the exterior of the building itself. Should you need any future bookings, feel free to contact myself directly, Prem (owner), and I will do my best to ensure our primary goal, to have your stay with us at its best, is met. We look forward to your next stay with us. Have a wonderful day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Coarsegold, California
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A pleasure to have been the guest of our 5 Star host.

My wife and thought that the room was well laid out. The bathroom was all marble and tile, their was no problem with any noise at night,

The breakfast bar had cereal, eggs, waffles, sausages, coffee, a really nice capaccino machine (with choice of chocolate), apple juice, orange juice, a really cool waffle making machine with whipped cream, syrups and jelly plus there was bagels, cream cheese, & etc.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we are nearing the final stages of renovating and remodeling many items in our guest bedrooms as well as the exterior of the building itself. Should you need any future bookings, feel free to contact myself directly, Prem (owner), and I will do my best to ensure our primary goal, to have your stay with us at its best, is met. We look forward to your next stay with us. Have a wonderful day.
Concord
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. We were told hotel was booked solid. The area was also and we didn't have an option to leave. Our room was in need of major maintence: clogged toilet, rips in the wallpaper, particles under bed & TV stand, missing parts from the ceiling (small hole), and bad paint job, & a DRIED BLOOD spot on the bed cover. Worst was COCKROACHES! We took photos. Manager was exteremely nice and tried to give us 15% off for next time. Next time? I don't think I'll be booking at Days Inn again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Kelly K
PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you for your recent review and feedback. I would like to inform you that we are in the process of renovating and remodeling many items in our guest bedrooms, as well as, around the exterior of the building itself. Our primary goal is to ensure your stay with us is only at its best. We hope you will come back for another stay to experience the new features.

Travellers are raving about these Concord hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 5 in Pleasant Hill
Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.

Been to Days Inn Concord? Share your experiences!