“Great beds”
Review of Days Inn Concord

Days Inn Concord
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Concord

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We had a great stay in Concord at the Days Inn. Our room was newly remodeled with lovely crown molding and nicely appointed bath. The service was excellent and the staff couldn't have been more hospitable and accommodating; they treated us like we were family. Highly recommend the Days Inn to anyone staying in the Concord area.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank PatclarS
PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that we are nearing the final stages of renovating all rooms. We do hope you come back to visit us soon. Feel free to contact myself directly anytime and I will do my best to ensure our primary goal, to have your stay with us at its best, is met. We look forward to your next stay with us. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend.
San Jose, California
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The day staff was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. The included breakfast was very diverse and ample. The rooms were clean and very spacious (King non-smoking overlooking pool). Walking distance to A LOT of food choices. Quick cab ride to the Concord Pavillion ($15-20 flat rate each way-don't meter it). Everything was neat and tidy (grounds and rooms). My only criticism was that the rooms could do with a bit of a refresh (over-linens, headboard covering). I will definitely come back to stay!!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool have the best view. Make sure to get a non-smoking room if you are a non...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that we are nearing the final stages of renovating and remodeling many items in our guest bedrooms as well as the exterior of the building itself. We will keep in mind your suggestion in mind during future remodels. Should you need any future bookings, feel free to contact myself directly, Prem (owner), and I will do my best to ensure our primary goal, to have your stay with us at its best, is met. We look forward to your next stay with us. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend.
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This hotel is small but so tastefully and elegantly appointed it feels "large". The entire staff was equally helpful and so genuine in their concern for our comfort we felt like we were treated like family. Since we will be traveling to Concord again in the future, we look forward to staying at the 'mini-Taj Mahal" of Concord, CA.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that we are nearing the final stages of renovating and remodeling many items in our guest bedrooms as well as the exterior of the building itself. Should you need any future bookings, feel free to contact myself directly, Prem (owner), and I will do my best to ensure our primary goal, to have your stay with us at its best, is met. We look forward to your next stay with us. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend.
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 17 July 2014

All the hotels I normally stay at when travelling on business to the Walnut Creek area were booked so I looked a little out of the immediate zone and found this hotel. I will be staying here on future trips from now on. The hotel price was very agreeable and the managers were as pleasant, courteous and caring as could be. The room was quiet and the bed comfortable. Shower was excellent as was the lighting. Absolutely no problem with WiFi speeds.

Room Tip: 2 story but did not see an elavator. Easy flight of stairs though.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
PremChaudhri, Owner at Days Inn Concord, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that we are nearing the final stages of renovating and remodeling many items in our guest bedrooms as well as the exterior of the building itself. Should you need any future bookings, feel free to contact myself directly, Prem (owner), and I will do my best to ensure our primary goal, to have your stay with us at its best, is met. We look forward to your next stay with us. Hope you have a great rest of your week.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 5 in Pleasant Hill
Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek

Been to Days Inn Concord? Share your experiences!