The Inn at Rolling Hills
US$55
US$57
US$49
US$59
All reviewscasino buffetrolling hills casinobreakfast buffetpet friendly roomtile floorscasino offersnon smokingi highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffmini fridgebeds were comfortablevery nice hotelcaliforniatruckerstowelsrvfreeway
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I don't want smokers to be forced to quit, I just don't want them to exhale! There are two hotels available at the casino. This one is located on the south side and is not attached to the casino. (The other is on the North end and attached) This one is stand alone, and about 50 yards from the south entrance to the casino, which happens to be the non-smoking section of the casino. Right at the line to the smoking section is the "Timbers Steakhouse." (I'll review it next). Another 20 yards in is the Buffet. (not bad, I'll review it too.) It is non-smoking but you have to traverse a smoky area to get to it.

OK, here is the lowdown on the hotel. It's nice, like any of the upscale chains (Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inn). That said, I wasn't a big fan. When you first walk in the tile appears old and rundown. It looks dirty, it's not, it just looks haggard. The hot tub is nice (although you have to sign for towels. . .weird). Still I would stay here again if I was doing the "Stay and Play" package at the golf course. Actually that is why I was staying here. The golf course is really nice. And you get breakfast. The breakfast buffet top notch as far as breakfast buffets go. Besides lots of options for meats and egg dishes, you can also have a custom omelet made to order. This is not the usual hotel buffet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MannyLiestold
Lee S, General Manager at The Inn at Rolling Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Manny, thank you for taking the time to give that honest and refreshing review. I'm glad you enjoyed the buffet breakfast, your hotel stay and your golfing experience. Someday, when you return, ask me to tell you the saga of our lobby floor. It will make you weep. We are looking for solutions, believe me, but until then, as you say, we keep it clean.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This place was amazing! It was priced very well the staff are extremely friendly... Very comfortable beds and coffee everywhere. You get free breakfast at the buffet with your stay and there is a surplus of coffee/tea everywhere at anytime :) I stayed here on my way to Oregon and again returning home. I, my husband, and my mother really loved everything about the Inn at Rolling Hills. We'll see ya again :)

Room Tip: I dont think there is any "bad" rooms in this hotel...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BRamirez5683

No, YOU are amazing! Thank you for your great review, we will always keep the coffee and tea hot and fresh for you. :)

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Very nice accomodations right next to the Casino in Corning. Includes breakfast at any of the Casino restaurants. Very reasonable rate (AAA) and very nice rooms. It was a very nice surprise and very nice considering it was essentially next to the Casino. Less expensive and just as nice as the Lodge at the Casino.

Room Tip: Call ahead of visit and they are willing to negotiate rates
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank gregandmaria92677

Gregandmarisa, we sure appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will come our way again.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My Husband and I have stayed at this Inn a couple times a year for several years now and I just found out I can write a review about it. When you pull up to the Inn, it is very well groomed. The rooms are immaculate and very comfortable. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. We will definitely be going back there within the next 6 months. And the Rolling Hills Indian Casino is close enough to walk to. Bob and Jessie

Room Tip: They also have pet rooms and Handicap rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessie P

Jesse, thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you enjoy your visits with us and hope to see you again soon. We are just finishing a remodel of our pet rooms, so if that is the type of room you use, you will have a great surprise when you return.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Only stayed for a night but the place was clean and comfortable. It is across the parking lot from the casino which is the real draw. The resort has lots of entertainment and activity options. We upgraded to a suite. Probably not a huge difference from a regular room. Basically, there was a space with a couch and TV between the door/bathroom and the bed area. Not as though the bedroom area could be closed off, for example.
The TVs were newer. Reasonable microwave/refrig. Bathroom was pretty standard.
Once again, nice, clean, welcoming room in a good location.

Room Tip: Next time I would get a room on the North side of the building - even if it meant not having the suite. The South side opens to the truck parking lot so you have truck engines running all night long and lots of noise in the morning as the truckers head out.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ChicoGreybeard

Thank you for taking the time to write an informative and helpful review. I love the details you included. Hopefully you will come again for an evening out.