“Surprised me”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Yes, its a restaurant in a truck stop, but don't let that deter you. The food is good, it comes out fast, and the service is very friendly. Maegan (sp?) was our waitress both times and she treated us like she'd known us for years. We ate here twice during my week stay in the area. I had the french toast and the BLT. Both were delicious. The bacon was perfectly cooked. In and out in under 45 minutes both times, which could have been faster had we been familiar with the menu.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Nice restaurant. Good food. I had breakfast for dinner and my wife had the buffet. After driving for ten hours it was a nice sit down meal at a truck stop type of place but I think families would do just fine there as well.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Lots of food because it's a truck stop. Wish I'd have been hungry enough for the buffet, it looked fantastic. I had the open faced chicken sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy on a garlic bread- it was worth way more than they charged,

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Iron Skillet is truck-stop-meets-family dining. A lot of truckers stop here on their way to their destinations. The food is good and there are a lot of unique decorative accents to keep your attention. The only downside is having to negotiate through a tiny walkway in the trucker's section to get to the restaurant. It sometimes get congested.

1  Thank Claire A
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The food was good. It is hard to find a sit down rest. To eat at. We travel a lot with r job and to find a family restaurant is very hard. We drive truck and can't get to the family places easy.