“Good Crilled Chicken !”

Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Corning
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Bartels Giant Burger has been in business since 1975. We have commited ourselves to providing our customers with "Good Old Fashioned Quality" in our freshly made burgers, fries, milkshakes and Malts. We pride ourselves in phenominal customer service.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stopped here on a tip from a friend. Glad I did. I had the grilled chicken sandwich and sat outside at one of the many picnic tables. A decent sandwich at a decent price. Easy on & off the freeway access. Parking for truck & trailer. Free wifi access.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Was traveling with a friend who knew about this place and he always stops for a burger if passing Corning on I-5.

First time for me, but definitely will not be the last time I get a burger there!

This is a small (4 locations) family owned chain selling burgers since 1975. Their Corning location is an old converted gas station on the west side of the I-5 Corning exit. Very convenient with quick on/off access from I-5.

Burgers are made to order and you even get to pick how well done you want the hamburger patty. Burgers are basically under $5, but can be a bit higher if you add bacon, cheese, chili, etc.

This is a real old fashion burger place with old fashion shakes and old fashion service.

Definitely worth checking out when passing Corning on I-5 and a burger is something you like.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Food great but friends we were traveling with ordered and we were next in line..They received their order and all most finished before we received ours...same basic order. They appolized for the wait....I would make sure they knew we were together if I stopped there again.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Outside seating or indoors, hangout for many locals, never know what you might see. Great burgers, onion rings and Malts, which are getting harder to find .

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stopped in for lunch around 11:30 on a Tuesday. They were already busy. Delicious chocolate malt. Excellent made to order burgers with fresh ingredients. Above average fries. Curb appeal is pretty low, but we'd noticed, when passing through the area, that they always have a crowd. Spruce it up, especially the pealing paint over the outside eating area. But the burgers were great.