“Great winter getaway”
Review of Sevillano Links

Sevillano Links
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Corning
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Stayed at rv park next to casino and golf course. Course challanging, be sure and check before driving as there are a number of blind fairways. Greens are fast and not a flat spot on them. Links course and alot of fun.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"undulating"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have viewed & played many golf courses. Sevillano Links lands at the top for many reasons. The attention to detail & course upkeep is unmatched. Playing conditions are top notch & greens are immaculate. The Quality & standards they keep there are simply amazing. It is a true joy to play. Challenging, yes, but isn't that the point!

Well equipped friendly clubhouse staff. A win win!!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Links style course that I was told has been shortened (designed by John Daly) and softened since opening. (At that time, the most forward tee on the par 5 18th was 561 yards; now it is 480 or so. All three of my rounds, in which I shot in the low 90s, ended with a triple on that hole-two very tough finishing holes). The design is challenging-lots of balls wind up in the "native grasses" from which you can take a free drop if you find your ball; otherwise it's played as a lateral-but not overly penal. Every green has a British Open style "collection area" around it which permits putting from well off the green. At $59 during the week, it's a steal.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I recently returned to Golf after a 35 year hiatus and this course is VERY nearby, but I stayed away after hearing how "tough it was" and how expensive.
But bottom line using the "senior option packages", and other incentives, it is a Bargain, plus no where in Northern California have I met a more gracious staff.
The course is one of the better maintained courses I have played.
In years past I lived in the Desert and played those "top rated" courses and Sevillano ranks right at the top.
Now I find out about the Play and Stay Specials and have shared with many friends outside the area.
They also offer great tournament Packages

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I don't know what somebody was complaining about. I played 18 holes on an absolutely beautiful golf course, the greens were like putting on a pool table, the cart was included and it cost me $45! It is a tough course, so be honest with yourself about the size of your, ahhh, you know what I mean. Play from the gold tees. . . Golf wouldn't be golf without a hotdog at the turn. This may have been the best dog I've eaten in awhile! Did I mention you should play from the Gold tees?

1  Thank MannyLiestold