“Best Western at Corning”

Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Corning
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a clean and comfortable place to stay for leisure trip. However, the pool hour is from 10 am to 10 pm. We could not use to pool in the morning. The breakfast was well prepared. The receptionist is polite . We will stay at this hotel again when we come to the area again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
YOLANDA A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I'm glad you enjoyed our Best Western Plus Corning Inn. I am very sad to see you did not get to try our Heated Pool :(
* Please remember to always mention any questions or concerns to us, we are at the desk 24/7 for any help you may need as we do offer earlier pool hrs.* Again, I thank you for taking the time to write this review and hope next time we see you, you get to use our beautiful pool :-)

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great stay at this hotel. Excellent customer service, very clean, wonderful beds and great complimentary breakfast !!! We stayed three different times in May and June, great experience each time. Wonderful staff!!

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for sending in such a great review. I love my staff and love it when they are recognized for being their wonderful selves. We love taking care of our guests and our goal is always to make you feel at home! It is great to see you enjoyed our Full Hot Breakfast and you slept comfortably on our Pillow-Top beds. We look forward to seeing you again and again :)

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Bacon, sausage, fresh waffles, yogurt, English muffin, cream cheese, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, cereal...they had everything! Very convenient location. It had a pool indoors. The air conditioner was really nice. And the TV had a lot of channels on it. Best of all, it had great customer service. The gal who check us in was very nice. It was conveniently located as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
YOLANDA A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings and your family was able to enjoy it :) . We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and you got to experience the great customer service at the Best Western Plus Corning Inn. We definitely look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were on the way from WA to CA and Corning was a convenient place to stay. Plus, we read good reviews about this Best Western. We booked a Jacuzzi room and the tub was right in the room.
It in general, meets the expectations as a Bestwestern. However, the pillows were very puffy and I had a hard time sleeping with it. After tossing for several hours, I ended up using bathroom towels as my pillow.
The location was convenient and there were restaurants within walking distance and a starbucks right next to it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
YOLANDA A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

I thank you for your feedback about our hotel and we are very happy to see you took advantage of our Jacuzzi suite :) I am sorry to see the pillows were not comfortable for you but please remember we are at the desk 24/7 for any issues you may encounter during your stay. We have many extra items at the desk for our guests needs. We offer flatter and softer pillows as well for all of our guests comfort. I hope this information has helped you for your next time visit to our place.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was traveling for business when I had a problem with my vehicle. After being delayed several hours, it became too late to keep driving. So my wife helped my find the nearest Best Western. I became a Rewards member with BW because of the beds, and this location did not disappoint. I fell asleep quickly and woke up ready for the day. While I did not get to use the health center or partake in breakfast, both looked pleasing. The HC equipment was in good shape. The breakfast had waffles, sausage and bacon. As for the staff, I was happy when I found out there was a new promotion. Instead of going online to register for it, the night clerk did it for me. A small touch, but one that told me they cared about my business. Just goes to show that sometimes, and unexpected treasure can be found when you need it most.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at our property. All of our staff is commited to great customer service and we are delighted to see you got to experience a great night stay with us. We strive in providing a well-maintained property and are touched you took notice :) We hope to see you again, during your next trip to Corning, CA!
***Thank You for Staying with People who Care***

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Back for a long labor day weekend.. Just did a few things around Corning Went to Rolling Hills Casino To eat. Timber Room onetime. great lamechops. Also the Thursday 2 for one. Just spent time in hot tub. In other words just did nothing. .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are so pleased your "get away" at our hotel was a wonderful experience. Please remember that while staying with us we have many discounts for restaurants and also Starbucks :)
Again, we Thank You for your review and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Corning Best Western and found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The office manager Yolanda was very helpful. Breakfast was very good lots of choices. Will certainly stay there again if we're up that way. Rosemarie B.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your stay at Best Western Plus Corning Inn . It's always nice to hear good things about our hotel and really motivates our staff to keep doing great things. I am glad to see I helped made your stay a wonderful one and will definitely pass the good comments to the staff as well. Waiting to see you next time you are in town :)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corning
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corning
Super 8 Corning
Super 8 Corning
#2 of 8 in Corning
The Inn at Rolling Hills
Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area
The Lodge at Rolling Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff

Been to Best Western Plus Corning Inn? Share your experiences!