“First Class Food and Service”

TAPS Fish House & Brewery - Dos Lagos
Reserve with OpenTable
TAPS Fish House & Brewery - Dos Lagos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 371 Restaurants in Corona
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Weirick / Temescal Canyon
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have been to Taps twice now, once for dinner and once for Mother's Day. It has quickly made the list of our top five restaurants in the Inland area. The service is excellent and the food was wonderful. The food is never rushed, and the little touches such as individual french press coffee and tableside flaming of the creme brulee were impressive. The fish was wonderful, and on Mother's Day we loved the coconut crusted mahi-mahi. My nephew couldn't get enough. The price fix menu includes a glass of wine or a craft beer. We will be returning to Taps again and again and happy to have a restaurant that isn't a chain in the area. This place hops so I suggest reservations. There are several areas to dine in so check out which one you woul prefer. We liked the main dining room.

There are newer reviews for TAPS Fish House & Brewery - Dos Lagos

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Can be romantic, family friendly or very casual place to have dinner or just a drink. Restaurant has in door and out door sitting arrangement, so customer will have a choice. Very good location with the view to the lake, Food is good, maybe not the best ever we experience, but good. We like with my husband go there for the special occasions. Will recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I went last night since I had been there on a prior business trip several months ago. They have a nice, large separate bar area where you can have drinks or eat. This is a large restaurant, but they have it carved up so that you feel cozy in whatever area you are seated. I had the Sea Bass along with a salad, my bartender was very attentive to both drink and food needs. Glad I went and will go again on my next visit.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had heard about this place for brunch for quite awhile, so when friends suggested meeting here, we were excited. Things started out fine. Our server was pleasant, and the champagne was being refilled promptly. As brunch went on, though, our server would disappear for long periods of time. Perhaps on breaks? If so, shouldn't another server fill in? Our party of 8 all had empty glasses on numerous occasions. Then, around 1:45 pm, we were told they were almost out of champagne. How does a restaurant this large and busy run out of bubbly? For $32.99 per person, I was very disappointed. The non-seafood selections (I don't like fish) were actually not as extensive as I had hoped. The food is spread out all over the restaurant, which makes it look like there are a lot of choices, but it turned out to be quite limited. The only meat at the carving station was an overcooked beef, and a sausage. No turkey, ham or lamb. Several items were empty every time I tried to get some. I doubt we will be returning.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've had probably 8 different dishes here, all of them were absolutely fantastic. I'm a seafood lover and they have the best clam chowder I've ever had, the best steamed black mussels I've ever had, their bread is delicious, their oysters are super fresh, their cocktails, beers, and desserts are also fantastic. Their chefs put pride into their work. They're a little pricey, but worth it.