“Priceline Bargain”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Corona
Arvin, California
“Priceline Bargain”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I bid for this hotel on Priceline. The suite was very spacious. The queen bed with pull-out bed was perfect for three adults. The location was not great (industrial/business area). The breakfast was great (especially considering the rate we paid). The area offered plenty of seating. The coffee was great and fresh all day.

Room Tip: Beds are comfortable and plenty of seating in breakfast area.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Ska4Jesus
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
Dear Ska4Jesus,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us. It is always a pleasure to read about positive guest experiences.

If you should ever return to the Corona area I do hope you will make the SpringHill Suites your choice hotel.

Rheta Gray

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I really like the hip vibe of these hotels. This new hotel in Corona is no different. Conveniently located off the 15 and close to an In and Out Burger, this hotel offers smart design and 4 plush pillows per bed.

I would reserve a room far away from the freeway, ours was very quiet, clean, and suite-like. The only downside I noticed with this chain is the skimping on the shampoo and lack of lotion unless you ask at the counter.

Love the little shop were you can buy alcohol and snacks. Breakfast was OK for being free. Make your own waffles, eggs and sausages plus an assortment of yogurts, cereals,etc.

I do make it a point to stay at Springhill over Hamptons and Residence Inns. even though i am older, this chain makes me feel young and hip.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway side
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank steveberry2020
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank-you for the positive review from your recent visit with us. The team here at the SpringHill Suites Corona strives to go above all our guest's expectations. We want to ensure you a positive hotel experience from when you check in to when you depart. Nothing is more rewarding to us then when a guest enjoys their time with us.

Marriott is changing our breakfast selections. The new items will be in place no later than July 1, 2013. So you can keep on the look-out. If you are ever in Corona again we do hope you will make us your choice hotel.

Los Angeles
Reviewed 15 March 2013

If this hotel is near my hometown, I would hang out in the lobby all the time. I like how it's laid out, and how cool it looks. But alas, the girls and I stayed there only for one night before our spa day at the Glen Ivy a few miles south of here.

Clean hotel, no problem there. Can't remember much about the staff, but they said hello and checked us in easily. Although we did not see a DVD player, or it was not working.

Free breakfast, good coffee.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
rheta_gray, Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 16 March 2013
Thank-you for your positive review. We appreciate you and your business.

Corona, California
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I have stayed here several times. The location is convenient and close to many restaurants. The receptionist is always very helpful. The rooms are excellent and always very clean top notch. The location is

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Thank-you Teresa for the positive review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your hotel experience with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Thank-you for choosing the SpringHill Suites. We appreciate you and your business.

Apple Valley, California
Reviewed 28 January 2013

My one night stay was nice. No problems, clean room, accommodating staff was what I was met with. The complimentary breakfast was impressive especially considering that it was included. I appreciated the simple yet lively decor which spruced up my mood. I will be back.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mae-Sal4
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to give each of our guests a positive experience. It is always wonderful to hear when guests enjoy their stay. We hope you will come back and visit us the next time you need a hotel in Corona.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Corona, CA
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have stayed here many times for work. The location is very easy to get to, and one more exit down the freeway and you are at great shopping and restaurants. My room is always clean and the decor is very nice. The staff are friendly and efficient when you need something.

Room Tip: Choose second or third floor to avoid noise from the lobby.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review letting others know of your positive experience with us.
It is always wonderful to hear when guests enjoy their stay. We hope if you are ever back in the area needing accommodations you will come visit us again.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Corona, CA
Oakland, California
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Hotel was fine for the area. One thing was that i left with several tiny spider bits on my legs. I thought I felt something bite while working on my computer at the desk. Next day noticed small red welts

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
rheta_gray, Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 3 December 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and please accept my sincere apologies that your experience was less than perfect. Preventative measures are put into place and adhered to in all our guest suites to ensure each of our guests has a positive experience. I have had no other guest’s mention of any pests in any of our guest suites. If you would be so kind as to call me directly so we may speak of your review I would greatly appreciate it.

We do hope you will give us another opportunity to give you the positive experience we strive to provide.

Rheta.gray@marriott.com