“Nice Hotel in Corona”

SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Corona
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I had business in Corona, and stay at this hotel for one night with my wife in April 2013, and we both found the hotel to be very nice.

The hotel is located just off the freeway. I didn't see any restaurants or store right next to the hotel, but a short walk/drive there was a major street with restaurants.

The room was modern, well maintained and nicely decorated. It has a separate living room area, and a wet bar. The large flat screen tv could be viewed from either the bedroom or the living room.

The bathroom had a separate sink/mirror and toilet/shower area. Which was nice we were both getting ready for the evening. The bath area was rather large and roomy, well maintained, and nicely decorated.

I didn't get a chance to use them but I saw a gym and pool. They also had a mini-shop next to the front desk.

The staff were all very friendly, professional, and accommodating.

In the morning they also had a free breakfast buffet, which was just OK, they had the usual cereals, pastries, juices, a waffle maker, and gravy and biscuits. My only complaint is it just seemed a little small, but over all will be able to get you going in the morning.

I liked this hotel and would stay here again. I would also recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Dear SNAFU23,

Here at the SpringHill Suites, we strive to go above our guest’s expectations. I can not express how rewarding it is to hear your positive experience you and your wife encountered while staying with us.

We are changing some of our breakfast items which will be in effect by July 1st. If you and your wife are ever back in the Corona area we do hope you will make us your choice hotel.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I bid for this hotel on Priceline. The suite was very spacious. The queen bed with pull-out bed was perfect for three adults. The location was not great (industrial/business area). The breakfast was great (especially considering the rate we paid). The area offered plenty of seating. The coffee was great and fresh all day.

Room Tip: Beds are comfortable and plenty of seating in breakfast area.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ska4Jesus

Dear Ska4Jesus,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us. It is always a pleasure to read about positive guest experiences.

If you should ever return to the Corona area I do hope you will make the SpringHill Suites your choice hotel.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I really like the hip vibe of these hotels. This new hotel in Corona is no different. Conveniently located off the 15 and close to an In and Out Burger, this hotel offers smart design and 4 plush pillows per bed.

I would reserve a room far away from the freeway, ours was very quiet, clean, and suite-like. The only downside I noticed with this chain is the skimping on the shampoo and lack of lotion unless you ask at the counter.

Love the little shop were you can buy alcohol and snacks. Breakfast was OK for being free. Make your own waffles, eggs and sausages plus an assortment of yogurts, cereals,etc.

I do make it a point to stay at Springhill over Hamptons and Residence Inns. even though i am older, this chain makes me feel young and hip.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway side
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank steveberry2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank-you for the positive review from your recent visit with us. The team here at the SpringHill Suites Corona strives to go above all our guest's expectations. We want to ensure you a positive hotel experience from when you check in to when you depart. Nothing is more rewarding to us then when a guest enjoys their time with us.

Marriott is changing our breakfast selections. The new items will be in place no later than July 1, 2013. So you can keep on the look-out. If you are ever in Corona again we do hope you will make us your choice hotel.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

If this hotel is near my hometown, I would hang out in the lobby all the time. I like how it's laid out, and how cool it looks. But alas, the girls and I stayed there only for one night before our spa day at the Glen Ivy a few miles south of here.

Clean hotel, no problem there. Can't remember much about the staff, but they said hello and checked us in easily. Although we did not see a DVD player, or it was not working.

Free breakfast, good coffee.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
rheta_gray, Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2013

Thank-you for your positive review. We appreciate you and your business.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I have stayed here several times. The location is convenient and close to many restaurants. The receptionist is always very helpful. The rooms are excellent and always very clean top notch. The location is

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Thank-you Teresa for the positive review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your hotel experience with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Thank-you for choosing the SpringHill Suites. We appreciate you and your business.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

My one night stay was nice. No problems, clean room, accommodating staff was what I was met with. The complimentary breakfast was impressive especially considering that it was included. I appreciated the simple yet lively decor which spruced up my mood. I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mae-Sal4
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to give each of our guests a positive experience. It is always wonderful to hear when guests enjoy their stay. We hope you will come back and visit us the next time you need a hotel in Corona.
Warm regards,

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Corona, CA

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have stayed here many times for work. The location is very easy to get to, and one more exit down the freeway and you are at great shopping and restaurants. My room is always clean and the decor is very nice. The staff are friendly and efficient when you need something.

Room Tip: Choose second or third floor to avoid noise from the lobby.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review letting others know of your positive experience with us.
It is always wonderful to hear when guests enjoy their stay. We hope if you are ever back in the area needing accommodations you will come visit us again.

Warm regards,