“If by Riverside they mean Interstate Side”

SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Corona
Atlanta, GA
“If by Riverside they mean Interstate Side”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This is exactly what you would expect from a SpringHill Suites, the interior is recently updated and the rooms are large and clean. The bed was very comfortable, I had a room facing away from the interstate but the other people in our party had rooms right up on it and they said it was very loud. The staff was very kind and free breakfast was what is expected from the chain.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank DaisyDot24
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Hello willi172,

Thank-you for writing a positive response in regards to your recent stay with us. Here at the SpringHill Suites, we strive to go beyond all our guests’ expectations.

Even though, we have double pained windows in all our rooms closest to the freeway our light sleepers may still hear the traffic. We are presently looking into room noise eliminators for our light sleepers. Many of our guests enjoy the close proximity of the freeway for the convenience; however, this may come with some freeway noise.

I am happy to hear the team was able to take care of your needs having your room furthest away from the freeway. We appreciate your business and hope if you are ever in the Corona area again you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Rheta Gray

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
san Diego
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I came here for a training class and everything was perfect. They gave me early check-in at 9am (and fast too!), free coffee all day in the lobby, free breakfast, HUGE rooms with high ceilings and a fridge and microwave.

Very nice staff and near restaurants and a Walmart should you need supplies.

Room Tip: First floor is convenient with high ceilings.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Justin M
Hi Justin M,

Everyday at the SpringHill Suites, our goal is to reach beyond all of our guest's expectation.

We appreciate you taking the time to let perspective guests know of your positive experience you encountered during your recent visit with us. We hope if you ever return to the Corona area needing accommodations you will allow us to serve you again.

Warmest Regards,

Albany, New York
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I couldn't get over how large the rooms were. I felt like I was home. I liked the way the tv tilted either toward sitting room or bedroom. The location was a little odd to me but we had no problem finding places to eat. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Dear itzatrip,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank-you for letting our readers know what to expect when staying at the SpringHill Suites Corona. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us.

Here at the SpringHill Suites Corona, our goal is to make every one of our guests feel welcome and meet all their expectations. We look forward to having you return for a future visit with us.

Genuinely,

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed here for 1 night in April for business. I am a Marriott Rewards general member.

Location: The hotel is located right off the I-15 and just south of the 91, so it is easy to get where you need to go. Since the property is right next to the I-15, there is a lot of road noise from all of the semi trucks. See my comments below about the room.

Check-In: I arrived around 8pm on a Monday and check-in was quick. The hotel did not appear to be busy. The front desk staff was friendly. On a separate note, I forgot to bring my toothbrush and asked if they had any extra ones available, but they ran out.

Property/Room: The property is in great condition and it appears to have been recently renovated in the last year or so. The decor and furnishings are clean and modern. I booked a studio King suite and received the same, although there are only 2 types of rooms at this property - King or 2 Double. My original room assignment was on the top floor at the end of the hall on the east side of the hotel. At any other hotel this would have been a great location. However, in this case the I-15 is about 100 feet to the east. So I could hear all of the road noise, especially the semi trucks. I figured it might die down in the evening, but it was pretty much continuous. I had to request a room change and I was placed in a room on the west side of the hotel. It was much better and I had no trouble sleeping.

Amenities: The hotel has the typical standard amenities, including the free hot breakfast (good selection), pool, and small gym. There is a shop by the front desk that sells snacks/beverages and various sundries.

Service: Being only a 1 night stay, I had limited interaction with the hotel staff. Although they handled my room change request very well.

Aside from the noise issue, the hotel is very nice and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, request a room on the west side of the property, not facing the I-15.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank IntlSalesGuy
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear IntlSalesGuy,

Thank-you for taking the time to write a positive review regarding your stay with us. We appreciate you as our guest and thank-you for choosing the SpringHill Suites for your hotel accommodations. We sincerely look forward to serving you again in the future.

Most Sincerely,

ALLEN
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Our family made this Marriott property our base camp during our week-long visit to So. Cal. We traveled west from north Texas and chose this property because it allowed me to use my 40,000 Marriott points to cover the entire week's stay!

After we completed our tour of the Hoover Dam, we deicided to drive on to So. Cal and arrived a day early. I called the front desk and was told that the hotel was fully booked but was given assistance in booking at another Marriott property just 16 miles away that also was a King suite with queen sofa bed layout AND a full size kitchen with fridge and 2-burner stove.

Our 3rd floor room was nice and cool when we entered and smelled clean. First impressions are everything to our family, and we were pleased in what we walked into.

The SpringHill Suites is conveniently located off !-15 and near all the main highways to take you north into LA or south to San Diego. There are also shops (Walmart, Albertson's, Costco) nearby to get those items you may have accidentally left at home like snacks and beverages to keep in your suite's mini fridge. The hot breakfast each day was a great start to each day of our stay. The cantaloupe & strawberries were so sweet! All the staff are friendly and very accommodating.

The property is very well maintained, clean and its modern style appealed to us. All the staff from the front desk to the breakfast staff are professional and go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. Upon checking in, we reported a slow drain in our bathroom sink. This is the only reason this review didn't earn 5 stars. The problem was addressed by Maintenance when we made a day trip to San Diego and a found signed note from Maintenance for the inconvenience it caused.

We highly recommend this property and would definitely stay here again the next time we visit So. Cal. Thanks!

Room Tip: Although this hotel is just off the I-15, there is literally minimal outside noise heard in the room...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank INNCKR
Dear INNSKR (ALLEN),

You made my day! The review you wrote to assist other guest’s should be your paid employment. You gave so much good information I was most impressed.

Thank-you for giving us such a wonderful positive review. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to go beyond all our guest’s expectations and hearing when we do is refreshing.

We appreciate you as our guest. We look forward to serving you with any future event.

Most Sincerely,

North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 31 July 2013

From 7/25 thru 7/30 my family and I stayed at the SpringHill Suites, Corona, CA and I must say this was absolutely TOP NOTCH. Even with all the events they had going on throughout the week the customer service was very personal. We met the General Manager, Rheta Gray and what a warm persona she had. Ms. Gray granted us a late checkout and even walked us to our vehicle, lol. 5 star service and we will be back to visit this Marriott.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tim F
Juneau
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family and I stayed here while taking care of some family matters in the Corona area. The pool and breakfast were big hits with our 4 and 7 year olds. Hotel was overrun by youth baseball teams in town for a big tournament, but management responded quickly to the noise they caused so we appreciated that. Close to shops, restaurants and the freeway made this a good choice of places to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
rheta_gray, Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear Mr. Bambam99801 and Family,

It is always wonderful to hear of guests positive experiences. We strive here at the SpringHill Suites to provide a level of service going beyond our guest’s expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to let other potential guests know of your positive experience with us.

If you are ever back in the Corona area we would love you to stay with us again.