“Clean, Comfortable, and Friendly!”

SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Corona
Redding, California
“Clean, Comfortable, and Friendly!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This is our SoCal destination for whenever we come to town for weddings or graduations. The hotel is centrally located with quick access to the 15 and 91 freeways, and less than a mile from restaurants and shopping. The staff is friendly and helpful. There is a free full breakfast. The hotel is one of the cleanest! The pool area is perfect for get-togethers with your family. The freeway never bothered us!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Hello Frank W.,

On behalf of the entire team at the SpringHill Suites in Corona, we wish to thank-you for allowing us an opportunity to serve you as our guest. Here at the SpringHill Suites, we strive to deliver the best service reaching beyond all our guest’s expectations.

Thank-you for the kind words and great review. I will share it with the team!

We look forward to having another opportunity to serve you in the near future. Thank-you for choosing the SpringHill Suites by Marriott. We appreciate you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel purely for its location to my son who is over here for an extended period. Stayed for 6 days
Clean, friendly staff.
Buffet style breakfast with disposable plates is reasonable
Freeway noise at front of the hotel is a little annoying at times but I guess if you want a central location then it's just part of life.
Swimming pool is bijoux and looked clean. Did not use it.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear MamaDav,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review from your recent visit with us. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside was enjoyable.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service both to you and perspective guests.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stay in this hotel whenever I'm in the area for business. It's a very nice budget hotel. And the property designs are consistent in the Springhill Suites I've stayed in CA and MD. It's a no frills hotel that offers continental breakfast. The internet speed seems to be in par or better than more expensive hotels. It's close to the freeway, but there are many room that are quiet. It's also close by shopping and many restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear jetters888,

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review of your recent accommodations here at the SpringHill Suites Corona. We appreciate all our guests and the positive reviews they leave for others to read.

If you travels ever permit you back in the Corona area again we look forward to another opportunity to serve you.

Most Sincerely,
San Diego, California
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was here for a one-night stay over the weekend and was quiet pleasantly surprised. The staff was very helpful and accommodating, Everyone answered any inquiries I had. Although I didn't visit the pool, it was right off the lobby by the elevators. Only thing is the freeway is right there and sometimes can be a bit noisy I would think. The room we were in was in the middle of the hotel and the freeway noise was negligible; in fact, once the air conditioner was on, you couldn't hear anything from outside. The gym was also adequate for a quick workout and up-to-date equipment. I really liked the breakfast that was provided, something for the kids, waffles, and eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, as well as other things to enjoy. I dabbled a bit in most everything and was good, hot, and just fine to get you on your way for the day. All in all, if you need a place to stay near the 15 & 91 freeways in Corona (inland Empire), I would recommend this place. Also, parking wasn't an issue either. And the wireless internet in the rooms and/or lobby was sufficient. In fact, I was able to watch my Slingbox on my tablet through the wireless internet.

Room Tip: the only tip I would have is try to get a room on the other side of the freeway...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Steven K
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank-you Steven K for the positive comments and your time in which it took you to write your review for our readers. Here at the SpringHill Suites, we realize our guests have many options with hotel accommodations. We strive to deliver the best service reaching beyond all our guest’s expectations.

Thank-you for choosing the SpringHill Suites by Marriott. We truly appreciate you!

Genuinely,

Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

This is a very well kept Springhill Suites tucked away in an off the path location. This is a very quiet Marriott unlike many others that I stay at. The breakfast selection seemed to have many more options than others that I stay at. A full hot breakfast is offered along with many other options. The work out room is very nice and was always empty when I was there.
Very quiet hotel. Welcoming front desk staff. Wonderful rooms, great beds, little fridge and microwave. Safe parking lot. Very safe area although it really seems to be in a backlot kind of area.

• Stayed February 2014
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you Kim L. for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside was enjoyable.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

If ever in the Corona area again we do hope you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Most Sincerely,
Corona/Riverside SpringHill Suites by Marriott rheta.gray@marriott.com
951-520-0984
Brentwood, California
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Overall, I give this hotel an excellent! The plusses are:
1) Free breakfast including waffles! (my personal favorite)
2) Nice spacious rooms
3) Each suite has a microwave and refrigerator
4) They try harder to please their customers more than any other hotel I've been to recently.
Prior to choosing this hotel, I read my fellow TripAdvisors' reviews. Several people mentioned the traffic noise since this facility is right next to a freeway. When we arrived I requested a room on the opposite side and it was nice and quiet. When I went to get ice, there was a window there where you can look out onto the freeway. The freeway noise was very muffled, so I'm not sure it would have mattered.
We filled out the suggestion sheet that is in the room. The next day I got an email from the Assistant General Manager, Yvette Perez. I wrote our suggestions to her, that the toilet and facial tissues were quite coarse, and that they needed a microwave in the breakfast area. Ms. Perez responded that she would forward my message to the General Manager, Rheta Gray. Ms. Gray responded within the day. She said:
"Recently, American Hotel Registry discontinued the paper products we use for our guest rooms. The replacement they found for us does not meet our standards as well. This will be something we can change and will on our next order."
We stayed two nights and when we returned from Glen Ivy Spa at 4:55 pm we found our room had not been made. I called and discovered that I had left the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on our door. The maids shifts ended at 5 pm and a maid showed up within a couple of minutes and made up our room! We were very pleased.
We also requested a late check-out which was extended by an hour to 1 pm, which was very convenient to us. So they have proven to us that they try hard to please the customer.
In reading the reviews of this hotel, someone mentioned the difficulty they had trying to get back onto the freeway. You have to turn right onto Ontario Ave and flip a U-turn to get to the I-15 on-ramps.
If you cut through Home Depot to California Ave (or turn right onto Old Temescal Road if you don't want to go through the parking lot), you can turn left onto Ontario Ave and avoid having to flip a U-turn.
Overall we were very pleased with our stay and it was the best price I found near Glen Ivy Spa.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mark M
Thank-you Mark M for taking your time to fill out a review giving our readers wonderful insight of our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside was enjoyable.

Corona/Riverside SpringHill Suites by Marriott rheta.gray@marriott.com
951-520-0984
Bay Area, CA
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Came by the other night and noticed that this newer budget-oriented Marriott suites property, right off the I-15 freeway in a relatively commercial area. Check-in was pleasant and requested a room away from the freeway to minimize noise.

The common areas were all quite nice and the room was relatively spacious.

The suite did have a sofa bed, wet bar, and 2 closets. The blankets were on the thin side. Water pressure was good in the room. Wifi and breakfast were both free.

Breakfast in the morning was pretty good for a budget property.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the freeway to minimize noise
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sofaonasock1
rheta_gray, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Happy 2014 YumE,

Thank-you for taking the time to let all our readers know of your positive experience at the SpringHill Suites Corona. Also, I would like to add I love the picture you took of your room. Looking at the many places you have traveled it gives me pleasure to hear of your positive experience you encountered at the SpringHill Suites in which you so kindly provided on Trip Advisor.

If your travels ever bring you back to the Corona area I do hope you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Genuinely,