“Zip line near Orange County, Very Fun”

Skull Canyon Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer four separate Zipline eco tours on 160 acres of natural, undisturbed mountainous terrain. Enjoy nature at its best! We are located in Corona, CA and provide a unique Eco-Experience. Located off of the I-15 freeway at Indian Truck trail exit.
Huntington Beach, California
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Zip line near Orange County, Very Fun”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I was pleasantly surprised to find a zip line near Orange County. This can be a 'day' trip. You get to do 5 lines, but we also opted to add on a more extreme line. There is a 'walk' on a dirt path up, kind of primitive, so you need to be able to 'hike' up the mountain. I am over 60 and an active senior, but still needed to be careful not slip/fall. You leave all the 'platforms' when you are ready to run and hop and off you go. The terrain in the Corona Hills were 'brown' and 'barren', but the zip lines were still fun. I would recommend. Price was right and they were giving a cash discount. Also, it was my 'birthday' and they gave me a tee shirt.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank hoho92649

Los Angeles
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Time with the Family!”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Went with my fiancee and my twelve year old daughter and we had an excellent time! I can't say enough about the guides, who were knowledgeable, professional, and had enough of a sense of humor to keep us all comfortable! It was an adventure in a rugged environment with a professional group that really has all figured out! Some small touches that made the it so easy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend for a couple of quality hours with the family, or even as a fun date!

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Thrilling!”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I have never gone zip lining before and for a beginner, this was the place to do it. The guides are informative, funny, and care about the participants. The lines range from easy to fast and long to short runs. Definitely worth while! We met some amazing people and it was an experience I'll ever forget.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Grace B
Tucson, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome fun time!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Zip Lining is so fun and the guides were very friendly and safety conscious. They make you feel very comfortable and we just had a blast!! We hope to go back again.

Visited December 2011