“Experience I won't forget”

Skull Canyon Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer four separate Zipline eco tours on 160 acres of natural, undisturbed mountainous terrain. Enjoy nature at its best! We are located in Corona, CA and provide a unique Eco-Experience. Located off of the I-15 freeway at Indian Truck trail exit.
corona
“Experience I won't forget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

Never thought of zip lining before until my friend invited me. The guides, Howie and Brant, were wonderful and made the experience a lot of fun. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Although I did the Basic Course, I am ready to attempt the Extreme Course next time. It is a fun place to go with friends or family for a day excursion!

Visited April 2013

Gimli
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

Our guides Taylor and Tyler were very professional, safety conscious and fun! The original course was great for us "first timers" and even our more experienced daughter was impressed. Once we had some experience we just had to add on the speed run. Super fun and worth every penny! This was the perfect extreme experience for my wife's 50th birthday.

Visited January 2013
Huntington Beach, California
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Zip line near Orange County, Very Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

I was pleasantly surprised to find a zip line near Orange County. This can be a 'day' trip. You get to do 5 lines, but we also opted to add on a more extreme line. There is a 'walk' on a dirt path up, kind of primitive, so you need to be able to 'hike' up the mountain. I am over 60 and an active senior, but still needed to be careful not slip/fall. You leave all the 'platforms' when you are ready to run and hop and off you go. The terrain in the Corona Hills were 'brown' and 'barren', but the zip lines were still fun. I would recommend. Price was right and they were giving a cash discount. Also, it was my 'birthday' and they gave me a tee shirt.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank hoho92649
Los Angeles
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Time with the Family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

Went with my fiancee and my twelve year old daughter and we had an excellent time! I can't say enough about the guides, who were knowledgeable, professional, and had enough of a sense of humor to keep us all comfortable! It was an adventure in a rugged environment with a professional group that really has all figured out! Some small touches that made the it so easy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend for a couple of quality hours with the family, or even as a fun date!

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Thrilling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

I have never gone zip lining before and for a beginner, this was the place to do it. The guides are informative, funny, and care about the participants. The lines range from easy to fast and long to short runs. Definitely worth while! We met some amazing people and it was an experience I'll ever forget.

Visited June 2012